Author Topic: Would any one else like the ed30 SNOBS go to there own forum  (Read 3831 times)

Offline Robmellor

• Just got here
I love my gti but the ed30 snob owners are p*****G me of any one else agree  !!!!!!!!!!!!.
« Last Edit: 22 June 2007, 23:57 by Robmellor »

Online jv

• Administrator
  • Serious forum addict
Nah.

Anyway, you guys can stick it, I am off in my white Golf W12 suckas! :tongue:
Buy site stuff!
GolfGTI.co.uk - merchandise

Support the forum charity!
Forum Charity

Offline Robmellor

• Just got here
jmmumv !!! LOL

Offline Hurdy

• Serious forum addict
Envy is one of the seven dealy sins isn't it? :evil: :rolleyes: :wink:

Seat Leon Cupra Black 290 DSG

Phil mcavity

im happy with my GTi, ok Ed30 would be nice, her in doors wont let me get one as she loves our current one.Mainly cus of the high spec our already has, but one day , ill work on her yet!!, will have to loose the pimply feeling b4 i do though!  :wink:

Peskarik

I love my gti but the ed30 snob owners are p*****G me of any one else agree  !!!!!!!!!!!!.

a bit of color coding will make you happier.

Offline vanders

• Not said much yet
I would be very surprised if there are any ED30 snobs here, feel that when ED30 is highlighted it is purely to differentiate between expectations, whether performance / mpg or what from 2 slightly different cars.

Offline RedRobin

• Forum addict
  • BIALI Motorsport - Chief Horn Blower!
I don't see any snobs here.

I think it would be a very bad idea to separate the Ed30's from the GTI's - There's a lot of shared info to benefit from. People here are good in that they already write "Ed30" in their thread titles when it's so related.

Sure, if I was buying a GTI now I'd definitely buy an Ed30 but there's always going to be a newer and possibly 'better' car and I'm very happy with what I've got - Which is probably faster than a stock Ed30 anyway! :wink:
:cool: FACEFOOK: https://www.facebook.com/robin.procter.50?ref=tn_tnmn

Throbbin' Red VeeDub GTI Mk5 - DSG, Custom Milltek TBE, Forge Twintake, KW-V3 + Eibach ARBs, AP Racing BigBrake kit, Quaife ATB diff, Revo2

Offline AlanH

• I live here
I'm no snob, in fact I'll talk to anyone. Even a GTi owner... :grin:
Mk7 GTD | 3-door, Carbon Grey, Keyless, Dynaudio, Pano roof.

Offline Ollieb7

• I live here
  • B7 RS4 & 65 split,
I totally agree - i think we should all piss off and have a much better site with none of these rufffyins! :grin: :wink:
Lashings of ginger beer please -what what! :kiss: