Author Topic: HIC - If you want a HIC insurance quote, please read....  (Read 110458 times)

Offline martinb

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
Re: If you want a HIC insurance Quote, please read....
« Reply #40 on: 03 January 2008, 10:58 »

Just a slight update too this. Our website is currently not doing online quotes as it was not compatible with all our schemes. When you now click get a quote on our website, you will still be asked to enter all your information, we can then print it all off in the office, run it through and then get back to you with a quote. Due to the huge amount of these we get though this is not instant so if you require a quote urgently then either call the office on 08451 290290 (local rate) or pm myself on here with your number so we can call you back.

I will update this again once our new improved online quote system is up and running!

Martin  :smiley:

Offline mk2majik

• GTI forum regular
  • old skool cool
HIC's Martin a top bloke !!!!!
« Reply #41 on: 22 January 2008, 16:42 »
Just a massive shout out to martin at HIC who tried very hard to beat my renewal qoute from adrian flux.Unfortunately they offered me a policy i couldnt refuse ,but the overall service from hic will take some beating.Its always nice to talk to people who understand your car and who know the difference between fitting a set of g60 arches and fitting some cheap nasty kit on a saxo.I for one will definately be giving martin a call next year CHEERS CHAP :smiley: :smiley:

Offline takeiteasy

• Not said much yet
« Reply #42 on: 22 February 2008, 18:27 »
What are you like for younger drivers?

I should be getting a 1.4 mk4 in the next few weeks and Quinn are quoting me around £1050 which I feel is quite good, i'm only 18 and have 1 years no claims.

Offline monzablue16v

• I live here
« Reply #43 on: 22 February 2008, 18:39 »
Alright Martin, Adrian of the Flux have just put the final nail in their own coffin, will be giving you a call on Monday :)

Probably got lost in the "Great Crash of 08

Offline cs98sss4

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #44 on: 26 March 2008, 10:11 »
I've registered my interest will wait and see how it goes !  :smiley:
Golf MK3 16V ABF "Anniversary"

Offline Golfgirl

• Here all the time
« Reply #45 on: 21 November 2008, 19:27 »
Wish I'd seen this thread earlier....only a matter of hours ago I was on the phone to HIC to sort out a new policy starting tomorrow.  I can't remember who I spoke to but it was a very pleasant girl who didn't think she'd be able to get near my cheapest quote.....but did :cool:  They beat my renewal from Greenlight by £100 (been with them for a couple of years now, normally quite competitive) and matched my cheapest quote which was from Admiral by dropping the initial quote down by £200.

If I'd have seen this thread earlier I might have phoned the golfgti.co.uk direct line but never mind, it's all sorted as from noon tomorrow :smiley:

Offline Pete H

• Here all the time
« Reply #46 on: 22 January 2009, 20:36 »
Do you do multi car policies?

modded golf for the weekends and a old snotter for going to work in sort of thing.

Offline Wazzzer

• 10k hero
  • Golf GTI 1.8T AGU
« Reply #47 on: 23 January 2009, 22:31 »
PM sent  :smiley:

1999 1.8T: R-Tech remap - 225bhp/256lb/ft : K03s : THS FMIC : THS PCR pipe : 2.5" stainless exhaust : THS FR3 Engine mounts : G60/VR6 clutch : Calibra Yellow injectors : VR6 MAF : Devils Own WMI : Forge 007p : Carbonio CAI : Leon Cupra R Brembos : FK AK Street coilovers : Votex skirts : Anniversary front : click ---> http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=92175

Offline MrClifford

• Not said much yet
  • mk3 golf GTi 8v
« Reply #48 on: 16 March 2009, 11:04 »
hi mart, just wondering on a rough price for mk3 golf gti 8v, 20years old & 2 years NCB, will put me mam on as named driver aswell  :grin:
coming soon ;)

DrewiD

« Reply #49 on: 17 June 2009, 21:28 »
hiya martin.... i got a 2.slow gti and a prov lisence and no ncb .... so i would like to kno how much as learner and then as full ..thx  oh by the way im 44yo