Author Topic: Sky Sports  (Read 2134 times)

Offline The Mighty Elvi

• I live here
  • I'm better than you today.
Re: Sky Sports
« Reply #10 on: 13 February 2014, 17:43 »
i have an app on my android phone which allows me to watch the games...for free!

http://veetle.com/index.php/channel/view#5218a3a30b16d

Just watch one of the streams...

:lipsrsealed:

Offline CraigW

• I live here
« Reply #11 on: 13 February 2014, 18:12 »
There was no premier league back then only Leagues 1-4 and football mostly kicked off at 3pm on a Saturday afternoon not when it pleased Sky

So virtually no live football then. Personally I don't mind paying to be able to watch maybe 2 live Premier League games on a Saturday, 2 on a Sunday, one on a Monday night possibly another mid week and a choice of nearly all Champions League matches.

Anyway, I thought you worked for BT? Don't you get a deal on all that sort of stuff?

If that's the case can we get a group discount?  :grin:

VW BUSH

« Reply #12 on: 13 February 2014, 18:36 »
i have an app on my android phone which allows me to watch the games...for free!

http://veetle.com/index.php/channel/view#5218a3a30b16d

Just watch one of the streams...

:lipsrsealed:

Myp2p.cc

Offline simonpolly

• I live here
« Reply #13 on: 13 February 2014, 19:23 »
There was no premier league back then only Leagues 1-4 and football mostly kicked off at 3pm on a Saturday afternoon not when it pleased Sky

So virtually no live football then. Personally I don't mind paying to be able to watch maybe 2 live Premier League games on a Saturday, 2 on a Sunday, one on a Monday night possibly another mid week and a choice of nearly all Champions League matches.

Anyway, I thought you worked for BT? Don't you get a deal on all that sort of stuff?

Yes FOC  :grin: but I still think sky changed things for the worse
Golfgti build quality is average at best.