Author Topic: New Iron remover from ValetPro - Dragon's Breath  (Read 1402 times)

Offline waxamomo

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
New Iron remover from ValetPro - Dragon's Breath
« on: 04 June 2013, 18:23 »
So, the new product to market is the brand new out ValetPro Dragon's Breath. We had some last weekend to have a little play with and thought i'd put a little link up for you guy's to have a read. It's really impressive stuff at a very competitive price  :smiley:

http://www.waxamomo.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?id=6471

Offline Dan J

• I live here
  • Pro Valeting and correcting paint since 95
Re: New Iron remover from ValetPro - Dragon's Breath
« Reply #1 on: 04 June 2013, 19:28 »
I've had a bottle few weeks now and tried it on a few cars, it works but not as effective as IronX I'm afraid, even on my Audi rims that are well protected it took a couple of hits with agitation and full dwell time on both hits to remove some stubborn bits.
Price wise its not much cheaper than ironX that works first hit.
I EAT CARNAUBA FLAKES FOR BREAKFAST!!!

Offline waxamomo

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
« Reply #2 on: 05 June 2013, 16:50 »
I've had a bottle few weeks now and tried it on a few cars, it works but not as effective as IronX I'm afraid, even on my Audi rims that are well protected it took a couple of hits with agitation and full dwell time on both hits to remove some stubborn bits.

That does surprise me after my tests. I've compared it to a few competitors and it's every bit as good as them.

Offline Dan J

• I live here
  • Pro Valeting and correcting paint since 95
« Reply #3 on: 05 June 2013, 19:49 »

That does surprise me after my tests. I've compared it to a few competitors and it's every bit as good as them.

I'm still testing it as such but so far ironX still pips it imo, not saying it doesn't work but I've found it not as fast and as thorough as ironX.
I EAT CARNAUBA FLAKES FOR BREAKFAST!!!