Author Topic: Dodo Juice Home Brew Wax Kit Ready to Order  (Read 3458 times)

Offline waxamomo

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
Dodo Juice Home Brew Wax Kit Ready to Order
« on: 01 November 2011, 16:17 »
For those of you that haven't yet seen this thread:

http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=238197

We now have the Dodo Juice Home Brew Wax Kit ready to order online :thumb:

This is quite possibly the best Christmas gift there is for the detailer who has everything, and if you can't wait till Christmas, why not just buy yourself one :D

View the product here - http://www.waxamomo.co.uk/index.php?app=ecom&ns=prodshow&ref=homebrew

Offline Guy

• Forum addict
Re: Dodo Juice Home Brew Wax Kit Ready to Order
« Reply #1 on: 01 November 2011, 18:23 »
ok - i am trying not to be a negative nellie but I really don't 'get' this product...  :undecided:

Offline gm8

• I live here
« Reply #2 on: 01 November 2011, 18:28 »
i think of it like a model kit , you get the satisfaction of 'making' it yourself.

Offline scarr89

• I live here
  • Mk4 Golf, DERV FTW!
« Reply #3 on: 01 November 2011, 18:42 »
A novel idea for sure...how well do you reckon it will work Chris? You must of tried it...  :tongue:

Offline waxamomo

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
« Reply #4 on: 01 November 2011, 18:59 »
I personally absolutely love this idea, I think it's a great kit that would make a great present. As above, it is the satisfaction of making it yourself.

Basically, the kit will make a wax equivalent of one of the core 8 in the Dodo range (i.e. Hard Candy, Rainforest Rub etc etc) but without the smell or colour.

Si - I wish I could say I have tried it, but I literally found out about it around midday today. I'll be having one for myself for sure  :smiley:

Offline Steve30

• I live here
  • Ed30 .
« Reply #5 on: 02 November 2011, 07:59 »
I'm tempted to try this looks great and call it Dodo siena !! :smiley:

Tiguan quicker than the Golf

Offline Dan J

• I live here
  • Pro Valeting and correcting paint since 95
« Reply #6 on: 02 November 2011, 09:26 »
I personally absolutely love this idea, I think it's a great kit that would make a great present. As above, it is the satisfaction of making it yourself.

Basically, the kit will make a wax equivalent of one of the core 8 in the Dodo range (i.e. Hard Candy, Rainforest Rub etc etc) but without the smell or colour.

Si - I wish I could say I have tried it, but I literally found out about it around midday today. I'll be having one for myself for sure  :smiley:

Pj has stated on dodo forum it will be an olive green colour and smells of honey and will be like the hardcandy in consistency,

@ Guy, it's a pot of wax you make yourself dude not rocket science, bit of fun :D you know you want it
« Last Edit: 02 November 2011, 09:32 by Dan J »
I EAT CARNAUBA FLAKES FOR BREAKFAST!!!

Offline Guy

• Forum addict
« Reply #7 on: 02 November 2011, 10:33 »
@ Guy, it's a pot of wax you make yourself dude not rocket science, bit of fun :D you know you want it

i know that Dan... its just if I wanted to make a pot of wax myself then I would get the ingredients myself and learn how to make it myself = far more satisfaction for me

i kind of equate this product to a packet mix for fairy cakes vs flour, eggs etc off the shelf

maybe I should make my own TONA wax?!  :grin:

Offline Tazzy

• I live here
« Reply #8 on: 02 November 2011, 10:57 »
i want
If It Comes Off, Modify It!

Offline Dan J

• I live here
  • Pro Valeting and correcting paint since 95
« Reply #9 on: 02 November 2011, 12:13 »
[/

i know that Dan... its just if I wanted to make a pot of wax myself then I would get the ingredients myself and learn how to make it myself = far more satisfaction for me

i kind of equate this product to a packet mix for fairy cakes vs flour, eggs etc off the shelf

maybe I should make my own TONA wax?!  :grin:

I know what you mean mate, I've looked into all the different ingredients etc and it soon starts mounting up,

Why not mate! Go for it :D
« Last Edit: 02 November 2011, 12:16 by Dan J »
I EAT CARNAUBA FLAKES FOR BREAKFAST!!!