Author Topic: Blinking Indicator!  (Read 3406 times)

Offline R32UK

• Forum addict
Blinking Indicator!
« on: 08 September 2009, 14:49 »
Was just over taking someone and used what I thought would be the 4 blink indicator thing like the mk5. For some reason the indicators only flashed once. Tried it several times on the way home and could only get them to blink once???  :angry:

whats that about?? am i missing something?? that was one of the best features on the mk5!!

Offline Horney

• 10k hero
  • Racing, Trackdays, Starwars.
Re: Blinking Indicator!
« Reply #1 on: 08 September 2009, 15:09 »
Cost cutting innit.

nick

Offline R32UK

• Forum addict
« Reply #2 on: 08 September 2009, 15:13 »
Cost cutting innit.

nick

wouldnt suprise me!! spent 5 mins parked up at the petrol station last night looking for the petrol catch release switch.... did i find it???

no!!!

Now i have to get out and manually push the cap in so it pops out!!!!! reeeeeediculous!!! :shocked:

Offline Horney

• 10k hero
  • Racing, Trackdays, Starwars.
« Reply #3 on: 08 September 2009, 15:22 »
Ha ha welcome to my world!

Nick

Offline R32UK

• Forum addict
« Reply #4 on: 08 September 2009, 15:25 »
Ha ha welcome to my world!

Nick

i wont be pushing it just yet!!  :tongue: :tongue: :grin:

Offline Dan34

• I live here
  • VTEC Powerzzzz
« Reply #5 on: 08 September 2009, 15:25 »
Cost cutting innit.

nick

wouldnt suprise me!! spent 5 mins parked up at the petrol station last night looking for the petrol catch release switch.... did i find it???

no!!!

Now i have to get out and manually push the cap in so it pops out!!!!! reeeeeediculous!!! :shocked:

oh its a hard life!!!  :grin: :grin: :grin:

Dan

Offline synnea

• Here all the time
« Reply #6 on: 08 September 2009, 15:27 »

no!!!

Enjoying the flashing esp light in the wet as well?  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:. Bet you miss the 4wd :)

Jokes aside, hope you are warming to your GTI ok, big move from the R32 I have to say, even to a MK6. I cant believe they have dropped the auto 3 (3 on my .:R anyway) flicker lane change indicator feature and the electric petrol cap!!

I have final payment of 10k on my R in a few months. For 10k I dont think I can buy anything better to be honest.
« Last Edit: 08 September 2009, 15:29 by synnea »
R32 : DBP : Lux Pack : Winter Pack : Cruise : Leather : Parking Sensors : Rear Tints : Armrest : RNS 510 : Ipod MediaIn : FreeView Tuner : VagCom

Offline R32UK

• Forum addict
« Reply #7 on: 08 September 2009, 15:30 »

no!!!

Enjoying the flashing esp light in the wet as well?  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:. Bet you miss the 4wd :)

Jokes aside, hope you are warming to your GTI ok, big move from the R32 I have to say, even to a MK6. I cant believe they have dropped the auto 3 (3 on my .:R anyway) flicker lane change indicator feature and the electric petrol cap!!

I have final payment of 10k on my R in a few months. For 10k I dont think I can buy anything better to be honest.

lets just say its tough :lipsrsealed: Will be taking the R home tonight  :wink: (they still aint collected it :evil:)

Offline neilgcal

• Here all the time
« Reply #8 on: 08 September 2009, 15:33 »
I have a 3 flicker indicator on mine, i think the options for it are on the multi function computer.

Offline Aidy06

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #9 on: 08 September 2009, 15:40 »
Was just over taking someone and used what I thought would be the 4 blink indicator thing like the mk5. For some reason the indicators only flashed once. Tried it several times on the way home and could only get them to blink once???  :angry:

whats that about?? am i missing something?? that was one of the best features on the mk5!!

Goto setting, lights and vision and tick the box that says Comf indicator  :cool: