Author Topic: www.waxamomo.co.uk  (Read 3783 times)

Offline waxamomo

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
www.waxamomo.co.uk
« on: 19 May 2009, 10:18 »
Hi guy's, just thought I would introduce our new website:

www.waxamomo.co.uk

Anything you need from cleaning to polishing to waxing, we have it all.

Next day delivery is standard.

Mods - Do you allow sponsers on the forum? I have tried but failed to find any information. If you do, drop me an e-mail.

Offline xxstaggyxx

• Not said much yet
Re: www.waxamomo.co.uk
« Reply #1 on: 19 May 2009, 15:33 »
just made a order you have some ace products and at good prices iv added you to my bookmarks
il also be adding your link to my website :)

Offline JC

• Global Moderator
  • 10k hero
  • Back in the North.
« Reply #2 on: 19 May 2009, 18:07 »
think the main man is on his hols .

all contact details are at

http://www.golfgti.co.uk/contact.asp

:wink:

Offline waxamomo

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
« Reply #3 on: 19 May 2009, 18:39 »
just made a order you have some ace products and at good prices iv added you to my bookmarks
il also be adding your link to my website :)

Thanks very much for the order and kind words. Your order left this afternoon.

Offline waxamomo

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
« Reply #4 on: 19 May 2009, 18:39 »
think the main man is on his hols .

all contact details are at

http://www.golfgti.co.uk/contact.asp

:wink:

Thanks very much, i'll get in touch.

Offline vwkevgti

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #5 on: 19 May 2009, 21:34 »
looks good bookmarked  :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Offline Kermit

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #6 on: 26 May 2009, 11:13 »
Had a look last night and put an order in (#30) - never spent so much on "car cleaning" kit but looking forward to getting it
2007 GTI, Steel Grey, DSG with Paddle, Leather, 18" Monza, Xenons, Lux and Winter Pack, iPod, Tints

Offline waxamomo

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
« Reply #7 on: 04 June 2009, 14:32 »
Had a look last night and put an order in (#30) - never spent so much on "car cleaning" kit but looking forward to getting it

So have you had chance to get out clean the car yet? Were they new products you bought or had you used them before? The Bilberry and Wheel Sealant should have made your alloys sparkle in the sun  :cool:

Offline Kermit

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #8 on: 09 June 2009, 11:49 »

So have you had chance to get out clean the car yet? Were they new products you bought or had you used them before? The Bilberry and Wheel Sealant should have made your alloys sparkle in the sun  :cool:

No not yet - well not used it on mine yet :angry:.  Decided to give some of them a try on my girlfriends car as figured it is me that washes it so the next wash should in theory be easier.  I've used some of the other stuff before but not the Poor boys wheel sealant and Petes 53 - I nearly started eating the poor boys stuff!  The Pete's 53 was one of the easiest waxes I've used - just waiting for it to rain now to check out the beading :nerd:  The CG Wet Mirror Finish is for my GTI only :grin:
2007 GTI, Steel Grey, DSG with Paddle, Leather, 18" Monza, Xenons, Lux and Winter Pack, iPod, Tints

Offline waxamomo

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
« Reply #9 on: 09 June 2009, 14:28 »
I'm exactly the same, I try new products on the girlfriends car first  :grin: I've got a tub of the new ValetPro Artemis paste wax to try, her car has currently got Dodo Juice Hard Candy on but i'll strip this off and try the Artemis.

The Poorboy's wheel sealant is ok, you should try the blue Natty's paste wax, now that is good enough to eat  :laugh: