Author Topic: Clubsport 45s ordered and delivery progress  (Read 84875 times)

Offline silky16v

• Not said much yet
Re: Clubsport 45s ordered and delivery progress
« Reply #550 on: 05 February 2022, 08:57 »
well my Edition 45 was collected on Thursday, so far all is perfect with the car and i also requested that it had the latest 1890 update (which they applied without question)

please see below link

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CZhALASqc8U/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

VW_Golf_nut

« Reply #551 on: 05 February 2022, 09:42 »
well my Edition 45 was collected on Thursday, so far all is perfect with the car and i also requested that it had the latest 1890 update (which they applied without question)

please see below link

Any possibility of posting some pics on here?

Offline silky16v

• Not said much yet
« Reply #552 on: 05 February 2022, 09:47 »

please see below link

Any possibility of posting some pics on here?

Just follow my Instagram page or my FB group for the CS45 ( link is on Instagram)

Offline MaggotsRus

• Not said much yet
« Reply #553 on: 06 February 2022, 09:17 »
Sorry to be a pain but don’t have instagram and Facebook so any pictures posted would be appreciated please?

VW_Golf_nut

« Reply #554 on: 06 February 2022, 13:29 »
Sorry to be a pain but don’t have instagram and Facebook so any pictures posted would be appreciated please?

Same here, would love to see some! Fingers crossed mine was built last week... :rolleyes:

Offline silky16v

• Not said much yet
« Reply #555 on: 06 February 2022, 17:08 »
As requested some pictures of my new CS45 (for those without Instagram or FB)

Less than 24hrs old some choice mods have been installed to include:

1. Forge Carbon Intake (originally for a mk7 but minor mods to make fit)
2. Forge Turbo Elbow and silicone pipe
3. Creation Motorsport coolant relocation pipe
4. Dark Ice Design mk8 Golf bonnet strut (required to fit intake)
5. Maxton Designs rear lip spoiler
6. Automotive Passion Carbon Fibre front mudflaps (mk7 re-drilled to suit mk8)
7. Sprogley Motorsport Carbon Fibre paddle extensions

I know mods aren't to everyone tastes but they are all reversible and fully insured and declared via A-plan Insurance!

last mods will be, yet to be released CS setup lowering springs around -15mm front & -10mm rear and to fit my Team Dynamics Pro 1.3 ET45 19' x 8.5J fitted with MP4S tyres

Offline king monkey

• I live here
« Reply #556 on: 06 February 2022, 18:43 »
Nice mods. Looks great. Where are the paddle extenders from?
Current: Clubsport45, white, DCC.

Past: Mk5 gti blue graphite, mk6 gti carbon grey, mk6 gti edition 35 candy white, Mk7 pp gti tornado red, 2016 Audi S3 sportback, 2019 7.5 Golf R.

VW_Golf_nut

« Reply #557 on: 10 February 2022, 05:59 »
My confirmed build week was last week, I messaged dealer to enquire if they could confirm it was actually built, response was that they don't have that level of information...so, question for those that have there Ed45s already, roughly how long did you have to wait for the car to be delivered after the confirmed build week? Just so I can have at least some idea, although well aware all builds are different.

Offline Carl_45

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #558 on: 10 February 2022, 07:15 »
My confirmed build week was last week, I messaged dealer to enquire if they could confirm it was actually built, response was that they don't have that level of information...so, question for those that have there Ed45s already, roughly how long did you have to wait for the car to be delivered after the confirmed build week? Just so I can have at least some idea, although well aware all builds are different.

Mine was:

Build week 2, again the dealer couldn’t tell me much other than “build is in progress”. He did say it’s probably built then VW are putting them in to an area if they’re waiting for a few components like HK speakers etc.

Friday 28th Jan - left the factory
Tuesday 8th feb - arrived at uk port

As soon as it gets to the dealer he said he’ll send me a video and I can arrange a collection date. Probably will collect week after next.
Current: Clubsport 45, Kings Red, DCC, HK, Winter Pack

VW_Golf_nut

« Reply #559 on: 10 February 2022, 07:25 »

Mine was:

Build week 2, again the dealer couldn’t tell me much other than “build is in progress”. He did say it’s probably built then VW are putting them in to an area if they’re waiting for a few components like HK speakers etc.

Friday 28th Jan - left the factory
Tuesday 8th feb - arrived at uk port

As soon as it gets to the dealer he said he’ll send me a video and I can arrange a collection date. Probably will collect week after next.

OK, interesting, that's helpful, thanks. My dealer has hinted that its likely mine will be 'built' then stored until they have chip supplies... :shocked: However, fingers crossed mine gets completely built. Dealer have said they will let me know when the car is in transit to UK....I'm a little anxious I will admit!