Author Topic: Clubsport 45s ordered and delivery progress  (Read 82665 times)

Offline Wrex22

• GTI forum regular
Re: Clubsport 45s ordered and delivery progress
« Reply #390 on: 18 November 2021, 22:52 »
I’ve gone to build week 18,ordered 8th june,deep pearl black pan roof,HK,DCC,HUD,winter pack 1 and passive passenger protection. Changed colour to oryx white hence week 18,was originally at build week 47 with deep pearl black 😢😭

When did you change it? And did it update to the new build week  straight away?

OneArmedOctopus

« Reply #391 on: 19 November 2021, 08:14 »
I changed colour on 1st october,yes it changed straight away to build week 21,then soon went to build week 14 and as of this week went to build week 18

Offline BillSan

• Here all the time
« Reply #392 on: 19 November 2021, 09:22 »
Are your build week numbers randomly generated on a weekly basis like lottery numbers? 

It seems like they are.  :wink:
Pure White Mk8 Clubsport
TD Motorsport Pro Y Spoke Wheels
1899 Software but new s/wheel & no bongs since 4/1/24

Gone: Mk7.5 GTE

Offline Carl_45

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #393 on: 19 November 2021, 10:08 »
I changed colour on 1st october,yes it changed straight away to build week 21,then soon went to build week 14 and as of this week went to build week 18

I thought all CS45s were going to be MY22, correct me if I’m wrong but I believe there’s two MY per calendar year? In which case, hopefully, all 45s should be built within 6 months of October 2021, but then there’s delivery and registration on top of the build week. 

Ordered in May, mine is now build week 2 (unconfirmed) and the dealer is saying it’ll be registered for collection on the new plate in March… all being well.
Current: Clubsport 45, Kings Red, DCC, HK, Winter Pack

Offline Brenbo

• I live here
« Reply #394 on: 19 November 2021, 13:17 »
Just had a call from my VW dealer this morning to say my Golf R Mk8 has just left the factory and is on its way to Emden.  So hopefully all going well and no further delays at the port, i might see my new Golf R Mk8 this side of Xmas?

I have also ensured my VW dealer updates the software if any major updates like the big fix for all current glitches and niggles, which is rumoured to be released in december, is released in time?

My Golf R has almost all options added (not leather seats, panoroof or akrapovic exhaust) but all tech related options. So it seems cars heavy loaded with options are very slowly leaving the factory. 

OneArmedOctopus

« Reply #395 on: 19 November 2021, 14:57 »

I thought all CS45s were going to be MY22, correct me if I’m wrong but I believe there’s two MY per calendar year? In which case, hopefully, all 45s should be built within 6 months of October 2021, but then there’s delivery and registration on top of the build week. 

Ordered in May, mine is now build week 2 (unconfirmed) and the dealer is saying it’ll be registered for collection on the new plate in March… all being well.

MY22 is on my build info from the dealer,i have no idea how VW manufacture and plan,would be strange if all other CS45’s are built and all the randon  cs45 parts for mine are just left laying around 🤷‍♂️

Offline MaggotsRus

• Not said much yet
« Reply #396 on: 19 November 2021, 16:29 »
So how strange is this then, had a call from dealer, he checked the build for my 45, and it was confirmed built and on it’s way to Emden. He said they would expect it to be with them within 3 weeks.

My 45 was ordered with moonstone grey, pan roof, DCC, HUD, HK, Pro Nav, digital key, winter pack with heated rear seats, rear view camera and proactive passenger protection.

He further added they have just as of today had more build confirmations.

So good news coming folks.

Offline Carl_45

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #397 on: 19 November 2021, 18:06 »
So how strange is this then, had a call from dealer, he checked the build for my 45, and it was confirmed built and on it’s way to Emden. He said they would expect it to be with them within 3 weeks.

My 45 was ordered with moonstone grey, pan roof, DCC, HUD, HK, Pro Nav, digital key, winter pack with heated rear seats, rear view camera and proactive passenger protection.

Excellent news, pleased for you.

I hope there is good news for the rest of us. I’ve said before, I’m lucky enough to have a Lex lease car that can be extended for as long as we wish, so whenever mine arrives so be it, I’m eagerly awaiting it of course, but not desperate like some of you due to PCPs ending etc.

That being said, there’s definitely some strangeness and priority business to the delivery order that’s very apparent now. I’m sure it’s always gone on to some extent, but in the past the priority allocation meant the difference in delivery times by weeks, now it’s many months.
Current: Clubsport 45, Kings Red, DCC, HK, Winter Pack

Offline PareshV

• Not said much yet
« Reply #398 on: 19 November 2021, 18:19 »

Got the same message by email today. Mates Audi arrived within 2 weeks of heading to port. Let's see how long these take
Ordered: CS45, Pearl White, DCC, Harmon Kardon, Front Winter Seats

Offline Paul70

• Here all the time
« Reply #399 on: 19 November 2021, 18:27 »

That’s great news and it’s a great car, only done just over 60 miles but it’s brill, love the headlights, the exhaust etc and touch wood no software gremlins or lag to speak of.

I know there are many variables but mine arrived at Emden on Oct 22nd and then at the dealer November 09th. Hope you get it soon!

2016 MK7 Clubsport ED40 3 Door Manual Reflex Silver with Recaros
2013 MK7 GTI Black 5 Door (Non PP)
Long gone -1984 Helios Blue Campaign MK1 GTI