Author Topic: Clubsport 45s ordered and delivery progress  (Read 85296 times)

Offline ajmoir36

• I live here
Re: Clubsport 45s ordered and delivery progress
« Reply #310 on: 29 September 2021, 23:15 »
The day has finally arrived and it’s everything I expected it to be.  :kiss:

Love the red, I was I could have put my R order in red.
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
On Order: Mk8 R, Pure White, Reversing Camera, Harmon Kardon, Heated seats all round.
Gone: Mk7.5 R, 5dr, DSG, Deep Pearl Black, 18” Cadiz, Nav, Winter Pack, Keyless, Dynaudio and Reversing camera.
Gone: Mk7 R, 5dr, DSG, Limestone Grey, 19" Pretoria's, Nav Pro, DCC, Winter Pack, Keyless, Mobile Prep and Reversing Camera.
Gone: Mk6 GTD, 5dr, Manual, Tornado Red, 18" Vancouvers, RCD510 + Dynaudio, heated seats.

Offline Pelmiester

• Just got here
« Reply #311 on: 30 September 2021, 11:41 »
Good to see people getting their cars although I'm very jealous.  I contacted VW Monday last week and was told mine went into production on the 13th of September and that it takes up to 15 working days to be built and to contact them this week,  Ive just done that and :

Ebrahim11:31 AM

It is showing as bein in production at the moment Daniel.

Ebrahim11:31 AM

There are delays at the moment due to the global shortage of parts.

Ebrahim11:32 AM

Which is affecting the whole of the automotive industry.

We all know this lol. But at least its in production, I'm leasing a car at the moment so not really bothered when I get it just thought I would let you know.

Cheers

Offline mynameiskris

• Not said much yet
« Reply #312 on: 30 September 2021, 12:47 »
I have never been a fan of the King's Red but after seeing the 45 in it I have completely changed my mind! It really suits it.
Current:
2021/22 Golf GTI, Manual, Pure White, Adelaide, Winter Pack, Reverse Camera.

Offline Domster

• Not said much yet
  • Golf GTI Edition 45 in White
« Reply #313 on: 30 September 2021, 14:21 »
So the beast has finally been picked up. So pleased with the colour as it looks ace with the black roof and wheels. Surprisingly civilised in comfort mode…..then switch to sport it becomes this evil Tasmanian devil that revs and growls like mad. 😀 people have been slagging off the cabin, but I think it is really nice and no downgrade from my 7.5 gti.

Hopefully people will start to get them through soon, but here are some shots of it in white to keep morale up!

« Last Edit: 30 September 2021, 14:24 by Domster »

Offline Golfist

• Not said much yet
« Reply #314 on: 30 September 2021, 16:12 »
Got to say.. it looks excellent in white. Enjoy it bud.
Ordered: MK8 GTI CS-45 Kings Red (?)
Current: MK7 GTD 3dr Limestone Grey (65)
Previous: MK7 GTD 5dr Limestone Grey (16)
Previous: MK7 GT Deep Black Pearl (13)

Offline WelshGolf

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #315 on: 30 September 2021, 16:16 »
lovely looking car! Still would love to know what going on behind the scenes in their build scheduling department. How does a car (CS45) that wasn't even released when I ordered mine, arrive before mine (CS)   :grin: :grin: :grin:
Golf 7R - Gone
Golf 7.5 GTi - Gone
Golf 8 Clubsport - On order

Offline AndyGTI

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #316 on: 30 September 2021, 17:41 »
So the beast has finally been picked up. So pleased with the colour as it looks ace with the black roof and wheels. Surprisingly civilised in comfort mode…..then switch to sport it becomes this evil Tasmanian devil that revs and growls like mad. 😀 people have been slagging off the cabin, but I think it is really nice and no downgrade from my 7.5 gti.

Hopefully people will start to get them through soon, but here are some shots of it in white to keep morale up!

Just wanted to say, great car and great pictures.  I love the look of the seats in the GTI CS 45 and then the exhaust shot as well is awesome

Congrats
2022 Polo GTI, Reef Blue
2022 Audi RS3 Tango Red
2016 Golf R 3dr Manual, Lapiz Blue
2013 Polo BlueGT 3dr, Blue Silk
2007 Polo GTI 3dr, Diamond Black

Offline Paul70

• Here all the time
« Reply #317 on: 30 September 2021, 18:37 »
Your car looks great, enjoy and look forward to hearing your initial review of how the ED45 drives.

Glad I ordered a white one! My car is now in the 11th week of build  :sad:
2016 MK7 Clubsport ED40 3 Door Manual Reflex Silver with Recaros
2013 MK7 GTI Black 5 Door (Non PP)
Long gone -1984 Helios Blue Campaign MK1 GTI

Offline Duc959

• Not said much yet
« Reply #318 on: 30 September 2021, 18:44 »

What is this slagging of the cabin? I've also been told the cabin is off lesser quality than the 7.5.

Offline JRR1988

• Not said much yet
« Reply #319 on: 30 September 2021, 18:49 »
lovely looking car! Still would love to know what going on behind the scenes in their build scheduling department. How does a car (CS45) that wasn't even released when I ordered mine, arrive before mine (CS)   :grin: :grin: :grin:

Same 🙄
Current and going imminently - MK7.5 GTI Performance Pack, DSG, Black

CANCELED - MK8 GTI Clubsport, Reflex Silver, 19” Adelaide Wheels, Winter Pack