Author Topic: Clubsport 45s ordered and delivery progress  (Read 84565 times)

Offline ajmoir36

• I live here
Re: Clubsport 45s ordered and delivery progress
« Reply #490 on: 13 January 2022, 22:43 »
So the lights are perfect you made me look and panic once you said that, but they are all good and aligned equally within the wings areas on each side. I had the rear view camera fitted yesterday and the vehicle was in VW today to get the car booked in for the software updated for the camera. I had noticed the bonnet on that side and it’s going in for that slight adjustment at the same time. Had a better input from the salesman today on the infotainment system on the pro nav as well. Thanks for your observations though.

Phew that’s good, it’s just the angles of the photos. Looks awesome, if only they did more colours in the R ( when ever mine turns up )
« Last Edit: 13 January 2022, 23:24 by ajmoir36 »
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
On Order: Mk8 R, Pure White, Reversing Camera, Harmon Kardon, Heated seats all round.
Gone: Mk7.5 R, 5dr, DSG, Deep Pearl Black, 18” Cadiz, Nav, Winter Pack, Keyless, Dynaudio and Reversing camera.
Gone: Mk7 R, 5dr, DSG, Limestone Grey, 19" Pretoria's, Nav Pro, DCC, Winter Pack, Keyless, Mobile Prep and Reversing Camera.
Gone: Mk6 GTD, 5dr, Manual, Tornado Red, 18" Vancouvers, RCD510 + Dynaudio, heated seats.

Offline Domster

• Not said much yet
  • Golf GTI Edition 45 in White
« Reply #491 on: 22 January 2022, 09:24 »
Been bit quiet on the 45 thread. Anyone else receive their cars yet? Any coming through now or people still waiting?

VW_Golf_nut

« Reply #492 on: 22 January 2022, 09:26 »
Mine has confirmed build week 5 (2022!)

Do we know how many are registered in the UK to date?

Offline SRGTD

• I live here
« Reply #493 on: 22 January 2022, 09:37 »
Mine has confirmed build week 5 (2022!)

Do we know how many are registered in the UK to date?

20 in 2021 according to www.howmanyleft.co.uk. No data provided for 2022 yet, and it needs to be borne in mind we don’t know when the figures were last updated.

2020 Polo GTI Plus; Pure White, DSG (because they all are)
Gone but not forgotten;
2016 Polo GTI; Blue Silk
2011 mk6 Golf GTD; Carbon Grey
2007 mk5 Golf GT (2.0 170bhp TDI version); Deep Black Pearl
2002  mk4 Golf GTI (the 150 bhp diesel version); Deep Black Pearl

Offline Carl_45

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #494 on: 22 January 2022, 19:24 »
Been bit quiet on the 45 thread. Anyone else receive their cars yet? Any coming through now or people still waiting?

I called my dealer this week.  Build week been and gone (week 1) but not showing as left the factory yet. He presumes it’s built and waiting for a few chip dependent parts to be fitted.

I asked how many he’s had/got on order, turns out mine is the only 45 that’s going through that particular dealer, they had a demo on order but that was cancelled.

He said it should be ready mid February, but presumed I wanted to wait till March for new registration plate, since I’m putting my private plate on I said no I’ll have it asap unless he advises a significant increase in residual for it being the newer (22) plate.

I’m interested in your thoughts on this too? My dealer thinks a couple of hundred quid extra at most, so hardly worth it in the scheme of things.
Current: Clubsport 45, Kings Red, DCC, HK, Winter Pack

Offline king monkey

• I live here
« Reply #495 on: 22 January 2022, 19:33 »
I’ve been told that when my car comes I have to pick it up within 14 days or the deal is changed and deposit contribution will be lost.
Current: Clubsport45, white, DCC.

Past: Mk5 gti blue graphite, mk6 gti carbon grey, mk6 gti edition 35 candy white, Mk7 pp gti tornado red, 2016 Audi S3 sportback, 2019 7.5 Golf R.

Offline king monkey

• I live here
« Reply #496 on: 23 January 2022, 09:03 »
Hi folks I have no pictures of the interior yet as i am collecting Xmas eve and the dealer was teasing us with these ones. They love the car and have asked if they can post some pictures on their website. When I get some I’ll post straightaway. It is nice to the cars coming through and I’m glad I waited because it was so easy with all the horror stories of delays to give up. The dealer said the fitment of the rear view camera is straightforward and funnily enough there are vids of the same on YouTube. Those that are collecting soon, enjoy and get some posts on their. I have also got the Genuine VW GTi embossed number plate surrounds going on too.

Did you ever fit the number plate surrounds?
Current: Clubsport45, white, DCC.

Past: Mk5 gti blue graphite, mk6 gti carbon grey, mk6 gti edition 35 candy white, Mk7 pp gti tornado red, 2016 Audi S3 sportback, 2019 7.5 Golf R.

Offline evo1986

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
« Reply #498 on: 23 January 2022, 09:45 »
I’ve been told that when my car comes I have to pick it up within 14 days or the deal is changed and deposit contribution will be lost.

That’s absolutely right and part of the price protection rules for retailers. Also part of VWFS terms and conditions for the retailer. Or you will be forced to take the current VWFS campaign which is bound to be significantly worse now than it was 6-12 months ago.

Sales Manager
Select Car Leasing West Midlands
Leeevans@selectcarleasing.co.uk
WhatsApp: 07389107119

Former General sales manager at Volkswagen for over 13 years.

Offline MaggotsRus

• Not said much yet
« Reply #499 on: 23 January 2022, 15:07 »
Folks so I I’m not sure if I’m replying to the correct post here as king monkey and boothy wanted some pics of the number plates fitted.