Author Topic: toofunkyhouse - mk3 vr6  (Read 31792 times)

Online jv

• Administrator
  • Serious forum addict
toofunkyhouse - mk3 vr6
« on: 08 November 2007, 20:05 »
:)
Buy site stuff!
GolfGTI.co.uk - merchandise

Support the forum charity!
Forum Charity

Offline BobbyT

• I live here
  • Housemusic aint for everybody,only the sexy people
Re: toofunkyhouse - mk3 vr6
« Reply #1 on: 11 November 2007, 15:38 »
right, i now have the car!  :grin: its done 126000 miles but i kid you not its feels like its done more like 50000! never driven a mk3 before but tbh its pritty good! i love the v6 power, it just wants to keep going!  :smiley:

BW3 2018... 7.5 Oryx White R Estate, Black mirrors and rails, Dynaudio, Rear Cam, Climate Screen, 90% tints

Offline BobbyT

• I live here
« Reply #2 on: 11 November 2007, 15:45 »
just driven back from Yorkshire to High Wycombe and its great on the motorway! drinks a fair whack mind!
Right, fitted the new smoked/crystal lights and the black badges! Going to fit new head lights and head unit tomorrow!  :smiley:

BW3 2018... 7.5 Oryx White R Estate, Black mirrors and rails, Dynaudio, Rear Cam, Climate Screen, 90% tints

Offline BobbyT

• I live here
« Reply #3 on: 12 November 2007, 14:02 »
fitted new head lights today! bit more upto date now!  :smiley:

Offline BobbyT

• I live here
« Reply #4 on: 16 November 2007, 12:24 »
right picked up the new rims for the car yesterday and gave them a little mini refurb as two had some bad curbing - after a little wet and dry and some new paint they look ok! there not my first choice of wheel but they will do until i buy some more maybe next year, i am in no rush mind! the car really needs to be lower to set the wheels off better but the kit should be here soon.

Offline BobbyT

• I live here
« Reply #5 on: 20 November 2007, 10:37 »
hey all, well the new coilovers came today. they dont look too bad for the money i paid but i guess only time will tell, cant wait to get the vr on its ass!   :grin:

Offline BobbyT

• I live here
« Reply #6 on: 23 November 2007, 21:05 »
took a few pics of the vr today, the colilovers have made the car handle 100 times better, it may be a little too low as the front wheels keep rubbing on the inner palstic arches. might try and take these out next week, also removed the golf badge and am going to re-spray the vr6 badge matt black to match the other badges.

Offline BobbyT

• I live here
« Reply #7 on: 04 December 2007, 18:58 »
right got a few new things comming or to go on, first my new smoked/crystal fogs and indicators, my old ones where all broken and full of water. They dont look too bad and i have used some silicone to try and seal them better as i know they can let water in. Once fitted i wasnt 100% on how they sit but i will have a go at them tomorrow and get some pics up of them on the car. Also waiting for a shoran type bee sting as i cut mine down and now cant pic up any radio! lol  :rolleyes:

Offline BobbyT

• I live here
« Reply #8 on: 05 December 2007, 13:35 »
new fogs and indicators  :smiley:

Offline BobbyT

• I live here
« Reply #9 on: 03 January 2008, 14:23 »
next up - de-locking the doors - i bought a pair of mk3 rear handles from GSF and as i had a bit of chili red spray paint left over i have colour coded the new handles!

gave them a good rub down then used some palstic primer

then top coat and laquer, they have come out well and i will be fitting them soon

a nice cheap mod that looks good  :smiley: