Author Topic: HIC - If you want a HIC insurance quote, please read....  (Read 109394 times)

Offline martinb

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
Re: HIC - If you want a HIC insurance quote, please read....
« Reply #70 on: 12 July 2011, 15:54 »
Does the HIC website not work? I entered all my details and it says

"Connect failed: %s No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it. "

no - sorry that was an old link, I have edited it out of the first post now. Online quotes are currently unavailable but our IT dept are working on it so a full online quote and buy system should be back soon.

In the meantime either call us on the golfgti.co.uk hotline (see my sig), email us at golfgti.co.uk or drop me a pm and I will get someone to call you.

Cheers

Offline ads1

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #71 on: 13 July 2011, 19:37 »
Cheers mate PM on its way  :smiley:

Offline vdubman

• I live here
  • its not a polo-its a mini golf :-)
« Reply #72 on: 24 July 2011, 11:46 »
thanx HIC,got my renewal quote via email and post.will be phoning tomorrow to get things rolling.thumbs up from me.  :cool:

anthony

Offline ads1

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #73 on: 24 July 2011, 15:37 »
Same here really helpfull staff, sorted me out a good quote that I'll be taking up this week  :smiley:

Offline vdubman

• I live here
  • its not a polo-its a mini golf :-)
« Reply #74 on: 25 July 2011, 13:55 »
thanx to Becky at HIC for your friendly and speedy help,got it all sorted.  :grin: :grin:

anthony

Offline ads1

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #75 on: 27 July 2011, 10:21 »
I'd like to say a big thanks to Danny for sorting me out, took time to go through everything and sorted me out a policy with everything I wanted  :smiley:

Offline dansmk3

• Here all the time
  • FULL TIME JUNGLIST
« Reply #76 on: 27 July 2011, 10:44 »
I called last night and got told I'd get a call back within 10mins and still nothing and its almost 11am.

I pm'd martin asking for someone to call me back and still nothing.

Come on guys, gis a bell back please as 0844 numbers are bank breakers on mobiles lol

Offline jamie_pyrite

• I live here
« Reply #77 on: 08 August 2011, 22:39 »
1700 for a 22yr old, 4 years NCB on a mk2 golf gti 16v.. then very swiftly being transferred to this call connect company or something? Who were absolutely USELESS. As were the companies they transferred me to!

It's depressing that a year and a half ago, I got the same quote but as a younger age, etc. for 650ish..

Offline johnomk4

• Here all the time
« Reply #78 on: 01 September 2011, 17:22 »
Do i need to ask for you when i ring Martin? Best quote ive had is £610 fully comp with 4 years no claims for a 30 year old, help please.......

Offline martinb

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
« Reply #79 on: 12 September 2011, 23:46 »
1700 for a 22yr old, 4 years NCB on a mk2 golf gti 16v.. then very swiftly being transferred to this call connect company or something? Who were absolutely USELESS. As were the companies they transferred me to!

It's depressing that a year and a half ago, I got the same quote but as a younger age, etc. for 650ish..

Im sure you have already sorted your insurance, but if you could be so good as to pm me your surname and postcode so i can have a look into this it would be appreciated.

cheers

Martin