Author Topic: Dented!!  (Read 3631 times)

Offline AdamB

• I live here
  • The Perfect Storm
Re:Dented!!
« Reply #20 on: 16 June 2004, 13:59 »
if i got some id have to ban the g/f from driving my gti!

lol
 :D

how much can you get em for ads? ;)

Speak to Paul at Dubmeister. He does a good deal, and will get you exactly what you need. Things do take a while to come through, but be persistant  and you will have something that little bit special in the end.
I don't own this anymore - I just can't be arsed to change the picture

marcus123

« Reply #21 on: 16 June 2004, 14:01 »
makes the cab look not so girly

Hey Ads and Rich, I think us cab boys might have to give Marcus a girly visit  ;)

Sorry to hear about the muppet going into the back of your motor, I think there's a lesson to be learnt though, always get the other persons details just in case.  :(

ohhhh girly visits

waiting in anticipation :-* :-* :-*

vwsystems

« Reply #22 on: 16 June 2004, 18:12 »
doing the drive a few months back i reversed the car into the stack of flags..........

i knew they were there i didnt know i was that close
i had the door open and i just nudged the car back so it started to roll very slow...... at the time my foot was on the clutch...... if i'd have had the engine moving the car it may have turned out bad..... but it just made a few small stone chip marks on the bumper and a bit bigger mark...... of which i can sand down and paint......

kniterider

« Reply #23 on: 16 June 2004, 19:53 »
glad to hear you got a trophy ads!! well deserved thats one individual cabby you have there!! bout time you got some recognition for your hard work and money!! sahme to hear about your little 'knock' glad you and your 'bumper' were ok, bummer you diddint see the 'dint' before you let em go!!!

gaz 8)

Offline AdamB

• I live here
  • The Perfect Storm
« Reply #24 on: 23 June 2004, 15:23 »
I got the boot lid back today, an excellent job (again) and well worth ?85 of anyones money (preferably the cyclists who hit me though).

The car should be lookinf nice and shiny again soon. Good job really as I was starting to become a bit disheartened  with her recently having spent a lot of money and having things like this happen to her. I nearly felt like putting her up for sale this week!! I NEED SOME SUN!!!!

Offline gibby

• Forum addict
  • Champions of Europe,ooh ,just the five times then!
« Reply #25 on: 23 June 2004, 15:33 »
Hey Ads, when you get these kind of feelings, just look up at that show and shine trophy and then you'll remember why you do it  ;D Keep the faith !
......now officially dubless.

Offline AdamB

• I live here
  • The Perfect Storm
« Reply #26 on: 23 June 2004, 15:39 »
Yeah, just posted a happy pic in another thread to remind me of nice days and why I have a cab!!  :)