Author Topic: your opinion, would be great!  (Read 1167 times)

Offline Elliott

• Just got here
your opinion, would be great!
« on: 11 January 2009, 02:48 »
Hi people.
             I own a 03/07 MKV GTI, bought from new.. Forge bov,Nuespeed intake, Nuespeed CF engine cover, forge adjustable short shifter and eibach extra low springs..
Next on the list for March is full system exhaust and chip.
What hand held unit do you advise? Im looking at bluefin /chipUK or GIAC....I want to have the option of remaps to flick back and Fourth when I please. with upgrades through email when they are released.
Exhaust-miltec non res full system or awe straight through pipe. I do want it loud, angry with lots of popping and banging, if possibale.... any suggestions

Finlay, I just what to say, this place seems to be right on the money! I've been an addict on .golfmkv.com for over a year now but didn't even realize this place was here!
I am Scottish but live in Spain so its good to be chatting with fellow Brits now!

Offline TagnuT

• I live here
  • Edition 30
Re: your opinion, would be great!
« Reply #1 on: 11 January 2009, 07:32 »
Hi,

Have you had a look at this section:-

http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=76797.0

I bet the weather at the moment is better in Spain than it is in Scotland! :wink:
Bye Bye Edition 30

Offline mad man gti

• Not said much yet
« Reply #2 on: 11 January 2009, 10:29 »
I have a bluefin now mate and love it. I got for that reason so i could put it back to stock then put it back to remap after it came back from the stealers. sum people give the bluefin a bad name on here but alot  more people are going for the bluefin. IF you get t\back milly bluefin will give you the stage 2 foc.

Offline Greenouse

• I live here
« Reply #3 on: 11 January 2009, 21:13 »
I have a Bluefin ST2 and TB Milly and it's an awesome pairing!  :evil:

BTW, Welcome :afro:

WhiteGTI

« Reply #4 on: 12 January 2009, 08:45 »
Welcome to the forum!

Exhaust......by your description I think you should consider the APR RSC turbo-back exhaust system. It's loud, it pops and bangs all the time, and the quality/fitment is second to none. AWE make a decent exhaust but they are still adamant that a 2.5" pipe diameter is the best way, however  I (and most tuners who I speak to) disagree. You can't go wrong with Milltek either. But take a look at the APR also - you won't be disappointed!

Post pics of your car, it sound nice!  :smiley: :smiley:

Offline Manu_R32

• I live here
« Reply #5 on: 13 January 2009, 01:37 »
Managed to find Elliott on golfmkv.com and found hes rather close to me. Drove up to see him and its a very nice car! Would have loved my GTI to have looked and sounded like that with the intake and blow off valve!  :wink:

OSIR Front Splitter - OSIR Rear Diffuser - RNS 510 - JL Audio Cleansweep - JL Audio 400/4 Amplifier - JL Audio ZR650 - Recaro Bucket Seats - 3.2 V6 of Pure Power!