Author Topic: F1 Thread  (Read 287734 times)

Offline jeynesey

• I live here
  • Non VW but still VAG
Re: F1 Thread
« Reply #1820 on: 14 November 2010, 22:25 »
Schumacher and Rosberg in 2011 might be interesting too. I don't like Alonso as whenever something goes wrong he throws his toys out of his expensive pram looking for someone else to blame. Same goes for Lewis as he's started whining like a 2 year old needing a slap.

Webber doesn't have the mental toughness (I think that showed today) and Kubica is not in a fast enough car. It'd be interesting if Webber decides to retire - would they buy Kubica in to Red Bull? See how quick he'd be in a REALLY quick car!  :cool:

Kubica has future at ferrari with alonso. When mas leaves Kubica will go in. Now that will be ultimate team.

Kubica FTW. So consistant in qualifying this year, BIG future ahead of him :afro:
The day you see me in a diesel is the day there is no more petrol left :D

Need a web designer??  http://www.twostepmedia.co.uk/

Offline monkeyalan

• I live here
« Reply #1821 on: 14 November 2010, 22:32 »
I wanted Webber or Hamilton to win but I have to hand it to Vettel, he did win on merit.

No-one handed him any free wins over the radio and his team mate worked him hard for the whole season.

Re the race - With hindsight it could look like Red Bull were really clever and  pitted Webber when they did knowing full well he would end up behind the renaults and rosberg and knowing that Alonso would have no choice but to cover that move thus giving vettel a bit of a hand up the front.

Alonso showing what a genuinley mardy tw4t he is was brilliant and Petrovs 'fcuk you" in return was even better.

there have been some great moments this season and i cant wait til next year now.

the 3 new teams all have a decent amount of time to get up to speed and all seem to have proper funding so should be mixing it with torro rosso/sauber/williams/force india a lot more.

black and gold back on the grid

5 world champions on the grid in 4 different teams.

Although i'm no fan , schumacher  should be putting in a better performance too.

Offline dom

• 10k hero
  • Back in a Mk4
« Reply #1822 on: 14 November 2010, 23:17 »
Here's the ending to the coverage if no-one saw it.  That Song  :cool:
BBC F1 ENDING

Good video, great song  :cool:

Offline Charge

• Here all the time
  • Into Notion, Out of Motion
« Reply #1823 on: 14 November 2010, 23:35 »
Great season, shame Webber didn't win.

Offline monkeyalan

• I live here
« Reply #1824 on: 15 November 2010, 01:42 »
The current Lotus team will become 1Malaysia F1

i hope not cos that is a sh1t name. It hardly rolls of the tongue does it.

Offline bobotheclown

• I live here
« Reply #1825 on: 15 November 2010, 18:22 »
Here's the ending to the coverage if no-one saw it.  That Song  :cool:
BBC F1 ENDING

Nice find, the BBC do have some really good out-tro's especially for sports events like F1 and Footy coverage. ITV's coverage was crappola compared to BBC's. Well done Jake, David, Eddie and all the back room staff on excellent coverage this season. Glad F1 is back where it belongs, on the BBC

Offline snifferdog

• I live here
« Reply #1826 on: 15 November 2010, 18:46 »
Agreed - much better on the beeb. What a great season it has been too.

Offline VR6_ROB

• I live here
  • Mk2 VR6 / Corrado G60
« Reply #1827 on: 15 November 2010, 19:55 »
was a great season I am glad i was part of the crowd at silverstone my first F1 event
gutted for webber the interview afterwards he looked really upset

Offline MrBounce

• I live here
  • Bora TDi 130 Highline - usually filthy.
« Reply #1828 on: 15 November 2010, 22:24 »
One thing I really hope for next season is that Coulthard doesn't show so much bias towards Red Bull. I know he's still working for them but he just p!sses me off!  :grin: :grin: :grin:

Keeping schtum. Mostly.

Offline Horney

• 10k hero
  • Racing, Trackdays, Starwars.
« Reply #1829 on: 15 November 2010, 23:36 »
One thing I really hope for next season is that Coulthard doesn't show so much bias towards Red Bull. I know he's still working for them but he just p!sses me off!  :grin: :grin: :grin:

Plato was quicker than him in the Red Bull Simulator. Was well funny.

nick