Author Topic: Off to collect my car......Anything I need to remember ?  (Read 11156 times)

Offline Snoopy

• Serious forum addict
  • Geoff.
Re: Off to collect my car......Anything I need to remember ?
« Reply #70 on: 16 October 2009, 21:28 »
Love the car VWKev, but hate the Large sig.
« Last Edit: 16 October 2009, 21:32 by Snoopy »
Mk6 GTI  &  Mk1 GTI 
34 years of GTI ownership.

Offline VWKev

• I live here
  • Please Support Non-Human Rights
« Reply #71 on: 17 October 2009, 11:12 »
Love the car VWKev, but hate the Large sig.

You think its large ? Sorry dude, I'll make it smaller.

GTI mk6, 3dr Manual (Yes Manual! If I wanted a Taxi I'd hail one, not spend £1500 on one), Candy White, Full Leather, Xenons, ACC, 18", RCD510 + Dynaudio, DAB Radio, Winter Pack, Luxury Pack, Fiscon Bluetooth Plus, Golf R LED's.

"Some say he drives a Shopping car, and that his car dent was actually a beauty spot....all we know is he's called Captain Failboat"

Offline VWKev

• I live here
« Reply #72 on: 17 October 2009, 11:15 »
should be smaller now Snoop.

GTI mk6, 3dr Manual (Yes Manual! If I wanted a Taxi I'd hail one, not spend £1500 on one), Candy White, Full Leather, Xenons, ACC, 18", RCD510 + Dynaudio, DAB Radio, Winter Pack, Luxury Pack, Fiscon Bluetooth Plus, Golf R LED's.

"Some say he drives a Shopping car, and that his car dent was actually a beauty spot....all we know is he's called Captain Failboat"

Offline Rolfe

• I live here
« Reply #73 on: 17 October 2009, 21:52 »
Love the pic in your sig, Kev.  Car looks fantastic!  I'm so happy for you.  Moar pics!

Rolfe.

Offline VWKev

• I live here
« Reply #74 on: 18 October 2009, 00:22 »
Love the pic in your sig, Kev.  Car looks fantastic!  I'm so happy for you.  Moar pics!

Rolfe.

Thanks Rolfe. Thats just a pic of my Xenons loaded into photoshop and the plastic wrap effect layered on it, it's as good as my talents get I'm afraid.  :grin:

Lots more pics in my main thread, have a peek.  :smiley:

Offline Snoopy

• Serious forum addict
  • Geoff.
« Reply #75 on: 18 October 2009, 12:15 »
Yes thanks thats much better its much appreciated i hate large massive pic sigs there a huge pain to have to go through threads with massive sigs. Its why other forums im a moderator on i set the settings so sigs cannot be no longer than 8 lines deap max and much better if there less.
Mk6 GTI  &  Mk1 GTI 
34 years of GTI ownership.

Offline Saint Steve

• I live here
« Reply #76 on: 18 October 2009, 20:36 »
I've got the list of car checks, my heads buzzing so can't think straight at the moment.

Anything that I need to remember to check for ?
Fingers crossed the car comes with a Sense of humour  :wink:

Offline VWKev

• I live here
« Reply #77 on: 18 October 2009, 20:48 »
I've got the list of car checks, my heads buzzing so can't think straight at the moment.

Anything that I need to remember to check for ?
Fingers crossed the car comes with a Sense of humour  :wink:

Oh it does, it gives me 23 mpg on a motorway when I should get 48 mpg. It has a very big sense of humour.