Author Topic: Leather seats  (Read 15386 times)

Offline howlingmoon

• Here all the time
Re: Leather seats
« Reply #20 on: 15 July 2009, 23:19 »
whoaaaa... chill out dude... no offence intended... cant take a little joke?
GTI Mk6 United Grey, 18" Monza Shadows, RNS310, Executive Package, ACC

Offline VWKev

• I live here
  • Please Support Non-Human Rights
« Reply #21 on: 15 July 2009, 23:21 »

Oh was it a joke ? Sorry, I must have missed the smilie after what you said to let me know it was a joke.

GTI mk6, 3dr Manual (Yes Manual! If I wanted a Taxi I'd hail one, not spend £1500 on one), Candy White, Full Leather, Xenons, ACC, 18", RCD510 + Dynaudio, DAB Radio, Winter Pack, Luxury Pack, Fiscon Bluetooth Plus, Golf R LED's.

"Some say he drives a Shopping car, and that his car dent was actually a beauty spot....all we know is he's called Captain Failboat"

Offline stevoNL

• Just got here
« Reply #22 on: 15 July 2009, 23:22 »
Mine (picking it up friday!) has the cloth. I thought about having it fitted with alcantara which I strongly prefer over leather, but than I would loose the classic feel and the red accents.... I just could not think of a nice colour combination alcantara that would fit the interior.

I just decided that in the GTI, it must have the tartan. I like the looks, I don't like the sweaty back in leather trim.

Stephan

Offline howlingmoon

• Here all the time
« Reply #23 on: 15 July 2009, 23:25 »

Oh was it a joke ? Sorry, I must have missed the smilie after what you said to let me know it was a joke.

:smiley: :grin: :sad: :angry: :cry: :laugh: :kiss: :shocked: :tongue: :evil: :sick: :embarassed:

Offline gizzywizzy

• I live here
  • Black is definitely the stealthiest colour!!
« Reply #24 on: 15 July 2009, 23:26 »
Cripes man, how tall are you that demo car seem to have its seat so far forward you must have the shortest legs in the world!!!lol :grin: :laugh:that's a joke by the way!!
Deep Black Pearl Mk7 GT TDI 150.

Offline VWKev

• I live here
« Reply #25 on: 15 July 2009, 23:35 »

:smiley: :grin: :sad: :angry: :cry: :laugh: :kiss: :shocked: :tongue: :evil: :sick: :embarassed:

:grin:

GTI mk6, 3dr Manual (Yes Manual! If I wanted a Taxi I'd hail one, not spend £1500 on one), Candy White, Full Leather, Xenons, ACC, 18", RCD510 + Dynaudio, DAB Radio, Winter Pack, Luxury Pack, Fiscon Bluetooth Plus, Golf R LED's.

"Some say he drives a Shopping car, and that his car dent was actually a beauty spot....all we know is he's called Captain Failboat"

Offline VWKev

• I live here
« Reply #26 on: 15 July 2009, 23:36 »
Cripes man, how tall are you that demo car seem to have its seat so far forward you must have the shortest legs in the world!!!lol :grin: :laugh:that's a joke by the way!!

My misses drove it too, that's her seat position.

Offline VWKev

• I live here
« Reply #27 on: 15 July 2009, 23:37 »
You're all pricks.  :grin: that was a joke too.

Offline howlingmoon

• Here all the time
« Reply #28 on: 15 July 2009, 23:44 »

haw haw haw... then was it you wearing her jacket or was it something else altogether? Or she was driving and sitting on top of you? Just trying to get the facts straight. Important we get it straight, becoz the combined weight should not exceed 50 stones for the well being of leather seats... ahem...

:grin: :evil: 

Offline VWKev

• I live here
« Reply #29 on: 15 July 2009, 23:46 »

haw haw haw... then was it you wearing her jacket or was it something else altogether? Or she was driving and sitting on top of you? Just trying to get the facts straight. Important we get it straight, becoz the combined weight should not exceed 50 stones for the well being of leather seats... ahem...

:grin: :evil: 

Erm.  :grin: