Author Topic: Broken Leg  (Read 4699 times)

Offline Shady Pioneer

• Serious forum addict
  • graphic designer.
Re: Broken Leg
« Reply #10 on: 27 December 2008, 18:58 »
It sounds selfish but I'd love to have a broken leg and have it in a cast. I'd be able to have the time off work and not have to drive or walk anywhere, which means I could sit on my arse and truly enjoy my 360 and PS3 which I have not alot of time for atm lol!

Be careful what u wish for lol

Dan

"I wish I was a little bit taller..."

LOL!

Offline Dan34

• I live here
  • VTEC Powerzzzz
« Reply #11 on: 27 December 2008, 22:34 »
It sounds selfish but I'd love to have a broken leg and have it in a cast. I'd be able to have the time off work and not have to drive or walk anywhere, which means I could sit on my arse and truly enjoy my 360 and PS3 which I have not alot of time for atm lol!

Be careful what u wish for lol

Dan

"I wish I was a little bit taller..."

LOL!

:grin: :grin: :grin:

Offline jamie_pyrite

• I live here
« Reply #12 on: 27 December 2008, 23:11 »
If you hurt yourself and were unable to drive.. Would your insurance company let you cancel your policy FOC so you wouldn't lose the rest of the year?

Offline Neo Badness

• I live here
  • Feet are for pedals
« Reply #13 on: 28 December 2008, 22:16 »
If you hurt yourself and were unable to drive.. Would your insurance company let you cancel your policy FOC so you wouldn't lose the rest of the year?

I doubt it. But best to check these things though. I'd imagine they'd charge cancellation fee, one off admin fee, anything else they can think of fee. Most insurance companies are after all the personification of evil for the motorist. Don't tell me it'd be so expensive if it weren't legal requirement. Wouldn't mind so much either but if you are unfortunate enough and do have to make a claim they do everything in their power to weasel out of.
Rant Rave Rants some more :angry:

You don't own a Mk2, you support it.