Author Topic: spotted ....  (Read 205396 times)

gti mad man

Re: spotted ....
« Reply #220 on: 15 September 2008, 17:50 »
had a grey gti at the lights to day. looking at my 18s monza 11s. wishing he had those on his. not many up in hill billiy land lads. mybe see two to four a week. statin to see more and more gts on the road now lol

I'm coming up that way next week, so there'll be an ED30 for you to look out for too :cool:
   spot on fella. I will look out for you. Turn the sounds up at penrith i will here ya fella.

Offline SteveP

• I live here
« Reply #221 on: 16 September 2008, 20:07 »
Candy White 3 Door with rear tints going south on the A43 near Silverstone tonight around 6:30pm.

Offline Saint Steve

• I live here
« Reply #222 on: 17 September 2008, 12:29 »
Spotted Redrobin today. M27 heading eastbound towards the M3 at 8.20am. I think hes off to his secret location for some secret Photo and

Testing Track day testing at a well know Track in Northamptonshire  :wink.

I was in My Sky Heroes Van so you wouldnt have seen me robin!, looking rather shiny and caught my eye very quickly. In that Fast lane

again robin!!.I was heading westbound also in the fast lane!.

« Last Edit: 17 September 2008, 16:27 by Phil Mcavity »

Offline joesgti

• I live here
« Reply #223 on: 17 September 2008, 16:18 »
Spotted Redrobin today. M27 heading eastbound towards the M3 at 8.20am. I think hes off to his secret location for some secret Photo and

I was in My Sky Heroes Van so you wouldnt have seen me robin!, looking rather shiny and caught my eye very quickly. In that Fast lane

again robin!!.I heading westbound also in the fast lane!.

3rd lane hogger  :grin: :grin: :grin:

GTI MK5
Not the only GTI...........but the best! ; )

Offline SteveP

• I live here
« Reply #224 on: 17 September 2008, 19:57 »
A couple of track prepared MK5's near a Northamptonshire circuit tonight on my way home, the first was a Steel Grey being trailered and the second was a Red three door with a private plate ending DSG.  :smiley:

Offline Top Cat

• I live here
« Reply #225 on: 17 September 2008, 20:11 »
A couple of track prepared MK5's near a Northamptonshire circuit tonight on my way home, the first was a Steel Grey being trailered and the second was a Red three door with a private plate ending DSG.  :smiley:

Then you woke up and found yourself lying in bed next to officer dribble.  :laugh: :laugh:

Offline dan_apps

• I live here
  • too low for british roads!
« Reply #226 on: 17 September 2008, 20:17 »

Asda's Frome.....needs a clean, mine was the shiny zymol'd up candy white next to you  :wink:

p.s. v.nice with the graphite wheels in tornado red + was sunday...just aint be bothered to post til now!

Offline john_o

• I live here
« Reply #227 on: 17 September 2008, 20:23 »
passed a Mkv R32 black on way home from station today , warrington area
Black 3dr Edition 30 manual
DEFi boost gauge | ECS Dogbone | WLineAntiLiftKit

Offline RedRobin

• Forum addict
  • BIALI Motorsport - Chief Horn Blower!
« Reply #228 on: 17 September 2008, 21:34 »

again robin!!.I was heading westbound also in the fast lane!.

.... :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Yep, I was on my way to Revo HQ and then TTshop and Pristine (the other 'secret' trip is next week :wink:).

I did 433 miles and saw 1 black GTI and 2 red ones. The red ones were driven by young women - One was attractive but ignored my wave and the other didn't look the sort you'd expect to see driving a Mk5 GTI.

:afro:
:cool: FACEFOOK: https://www.facebook.com/robin.procter.50?ref=tn_tnmn

Throbbin' Red VeeDub GTI Mk5 - DSG, Custom Milltek TBE, Forge Twintake, KW-V3 + Eibach ARBs, AP Racing BigBrake kit, Quaife ATB diff, Revo2

Offline maxamus

• I live here
« Reply #229 on: 17 September 2008, 22:08 »
Not a GTI but a Lupo GTI in York being driven by a very old women - defo in her 60's.
I was like WTF  :huh: