Author Topic: spotted ....  (Read 205310 times)

WhiteGTI

Re: spotted ....
« Reply #150 on: 27 August 2008, 09:45 »
FINALLY!  :shocked: I spotted WhiteGTI in Bracknell!

7:45am today - colour coded bumpers - London road - turning left on running horse roundabout then right on the johnsons and johnsons roundabout torwards warfield.

i was just coming up to a t junction as you whizzed past me so i couldn't beep/flash  :sad:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm  *he goes out to check that his car is still outside*

I'm afraid that wasn't me. I was fast asleep at that time! But more to the point.................THERES ANOTHER WHITE COLOUR-CODED GTI IN BRACKNELL!!!!!!!!!?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!      :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Offline Rollini

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #151 on: 27 August 2008, 10:11 »
no way! 2 standard gti's - candy white - colour coded bumpers! how bizarre! the search continues..... :nerd:

WhiteGTI

« Reply #152 on: 27 August 2008, 10:15 »
no way! 2 standard gti's - candy white - colour coded bumpers!

Im devastated!!

the search continues..... :nerd:

Only a matter of time!!  :smiley:

Offline stealthwolf

• I live here
« Reply #153 on: 27 August 2008, 19:21 »
Red 06/56 plate 5dr GTI going down Bordesley Green Rd, Birmingham bout 330pm.

TBH I think I've seen this car before, not sure if I posted it before though.

Offline SteveP

• I live here
« Reply #154 on: 27 August 2008, 20:47 »
A Greenouse style lookie likey (but a normal GTI with black 17" Monza's), just off the M4 going down the A312 towards the A4 near Hounslow, this morning around 8.00am

Offline Pirelli_P

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #155 on: 28 August 2008, 16:13 »
Rollini,

Were you by any chance on the road from Odiham to Alton (Hampshire) last Tuesday (19th) late afternoon? At least I think it was then, but I remember passing a GTI in your colour near the Golden Pot pub but cant remember the exact date!
Pirelli GTI, Diamond Black, 18s, 3dr, Manual. Extras - Xenons  Lux Pack  Parking Sensors  Cruise  Highline and MFSW  =  The Don!

Offline Vtec Abuser

• I live here
« Reply #156 on: 28 August 2008, 16:55 »
Rollini,

Were you by any chance on the road from Odiham to Alton (Hampshire) last Tuesday (19th) late afternoon? At least I think it was then, but I remember passing a GTI in your colour near the Golden Pot pub but cant remember the exact date!
You got your Pirelli yet mate?
If so, where's the pics? Come on...  :grin:

Candy White Ed30 3dr DSG, Nav, Bi-Xenons, Armrest, MFSW...

Offline Pirelli_P

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #157 on: 28 August 2008, 16:57 »
Rollini,

You got your Pirelli yet mate?
If so, where's the pics? Come on...  :grin:

Noooo, though I am foaming at the mouth in anticipation!  :evil:  Build date I believe is 8th Sept so delivery as and when after that! Pics of course will be posted as soon as is poss!
Pirelli GTI, Diamond Black, 18s, 3dr, Manual. Extras - Xenons  Lux Pack  Parking Sensors  Cruise  Highline and MFSW  =  The Don!

Offline Saint Steve

• I live here
« Reply #158 on: 28 August 2008, 20:16 »
Disapointed to see an 08 Red 3door edition 30 today at bursledon towers today in Southampton, long stare from his rear view mirror at the trafic lights but didnt want to stretch his legs with me  :sad:

Offline Greenouse

• I live here
« Reply #159 on: 28 August 2008, 21:36 »
A Greenouse style lookie likey (but a normal GTI with black 17" Monza's), just off the M4 going down the A312 towards the A4 near Hounslow, this morning around 8.00am

Often imitated, never bettered!  :wink:  Nice pic Steve!!  :smiley: