Author Topic: havnt seen one yet?!?  (Read 2766 times)

Offline jamie_pyrite

• I live here
Re: havnt seen one yet?!?
« Reply #10 on: 10 August 2009, 12:30 »
I've seen about 4-5 of them in the last few weeks :D I live just down the road from a main dealer though.

Offline matchboy

• I live here
« Reply #11 on: 10 August 2009, 14:02 »
seen one black one around town and one black one in the dealership - apart from that not seen any others and I also do a few miles.  the missus drives a lot too and she hasn't seen one!
Audi RS5 2018
Gone: BMW M4 LCI Competition Package
Previous: Mk 3 Audi TTS, Porsche 981 Cayman S, Mk 7 Golf R, Mk 7 GTI, Mk 6 GTI, Mk 5 GTI and so on....

Jkctr

« Reply #12 on: 10 August 2009, 18:07 »
See one most days now. Think they are becoming popular company cars as they are always business men in them!

Offline keelaw

• I live here
  • It's here!
« Reply #13 on: 10 August 2009, 20:01 »
See one most days now. Think they are becoming popular company cars as they are always business men in them!

I guess the low CO2 rating is helping there. My company has banned all cars over 200g/ km

Mk6 Golf GTI 5dr, DBP, Monza Shadow, Xenons, ACC, RCD510, Park Assist, Camera, Lux pack.... and now bluetooth.... and now DSG!

Offline keelaw

• I live here
  • It's here!
« Reply #14 on: 10 August 2009, 20:01 »

I guess the low CO2 rating is helping there. My company has banned all cars over 200g/ km

Mk6 Golf GTI 5dr, DBP, Monza Shadow, Xenons, ACC, RCD510, Park Assist, Camera, Lux pack.... and now bluetooth.... and now DSG!

Jkctr

« Reply #15 on: 10 August 2009, 20:48 »
I guess so. They are always poverty spec ones, guessing they have a limit to spend lol

Offline keelaw

• I live here
  • It's here!
« Reply #16 on: 10 August 2009, 23:31 »
I guess so. They are always poverty spec ones, guessing they have a limit to spend lol

the way it works on our scheme is that any options are paid for over the length of the term.  i.e. if you're going to have a co car for 2 yrs, then the cost of options is spread over 2 yrs.  they effectively assume zero residual value in options.  so if you go crazy with options, then the cost of that co car goes up loads.  its basically a lease deal and I'm given a car allowance to spend.  i can spend more or less than the allowance, the difference means I either get more or less cash as salary.

Offline jdjd

• I live here
« Reply #17 on: 11 August 2009, 17:50 »
I guess so. They are always poverty spec ones,

lol  :grin: