Author Topic: LL's Mk3 1.8t Cab  (Read 437931 times)

Offline avengedslayer

• I live here
Re: LL's Mk3 1.8t [projectninetynine]
« Reply #2330 on: 06 April 2011, 20:52 »
interior remeinds me of my dragon green mk3 gti, camo headlining  :smiley:

Offline LazyLunatic

• Forum addict
  • MK3 20VT Project
« Reply #2331 on: 07 April 2011, 08:28 »
interior remeinds me of my dragon green mk3 gti, camo headlining  :smiley:

Nice. Will be checking out material's for the headliner and seats soon :cool:

Offline SoundillusioN

• 10k hero
  • If I can't fix it at home, it ain't getting fixed.
« Reply #2332 on: 07 April 2011, 09:33 »
that's just stoopid low!  :grin:

love the interior plans!

Offline LazyLunatic

• Forum addict
  • MK3 20VT Project
« Reply #2333 on: 07 April 2011, 09:43 »
that's just stoopid low!  :grin:

love the interior plans!

Not yet it isn't :evil:

With the chassis notched and the new wing fitted, should be no scrappage or knocking even when 4 up. Until you hit bumpy road or a speed bump :D

Cheers bud, interior needs a spruce up tbh! Think I'm going to follow my mates idea and chuck air freshener in behind the vents. His Lupo always smells strongly of cherry drops :cool:

Offline VR6_Wherry

• Forum addict
« Reply #2334 on: 07 April 2011, 10:15 »
Ahhh so it's still alive!! was going to drop you a text to see how things were going with this!

I'm really glad you've got onto the interior as it let the rest of the car down, which was a shame as the outside is fapping awesome!

Loving the addition of more yellow on the lights, something different and really stands out :afro: (Still need foglights/blanks!)  :grin:

What have you used to wrap the pillars?

Thos wheels made me have a little sex wee....  :kiss: :grin: :grin:

Is it weird that i have two pics of your car on my work desk...  :laugh: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Offline SoundillusioN

• 10k hero
  • If I can't fix it at home, it ain't getting fixed.
« Reply #2335 on: 07 April 2011, 10:20 »

Is it weird that i have two pics of your car on my work desk...  :laugh: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Yes!... Yes it is, unless you have mine on there too!  :grin:

Offline LazyLunatic

• Forum addict
  • MK3 20VT Project
« Reply #2336 on: 07 April 2011, 10:35 »
Ahhh so it's still alive!! was going to drop you a text to see how things were going with this!

I'm really glad you've got onto the interior as it let the rest of the car down, which was a shame as the outside is fapping awesome!

Loving the addition of more yellow on the lights, something different and really stands out :afro: (Still need foglights/blanks!)  :grin:

Still rocking :cool:

Had to sorted ASAP, can't wait to get these seats and I'm looking forward to shopping around for material. I got an idea of what I want, although not sure if its got too much "subtle" and not enough "POW!" We'll see.

I like the yellow tint but the front end needs a debadged grill I reckon. Will probs leave the fog blanks out; fooocking air flow init beeey fooocking :cool:

Just used some camo fabric I got a few years back off ebay for a couple quid. Worked really well. Used SA-90 industrial spray adhesive to glue it, good sh!t, rated up to 80degreeC.

I'm liking the rims more and more tbh, thinking about a change of color tonight though :D

Like it, bit strange, but I like it :D

Offline VR6_Wherry

• Forum addict
« Reply #2337 on: 07 April 2011, 10:49 »

Still rocking :cool:

Had to sorted ASAP, can't wait to get these seats and I'm looking forward to shopping around for material. I got an idea of what I want, although not sure if its got too much "subtle" and not enough "POW!" We'll see.

I like the yellow tint but the front end needs a debadged grill I reckon. Will probs leave the fog blanks out; fooocking air flow init beeey fooocking :cool:

Just used some camo fabric I got a few years back off ebay for a couple quid. Worked really well. Used SA-90 industrial spray adhesive to glue it, good sh!t, rated up to 80degreeC.

I'm liking the rims more and more tbh, thinking about a change of color tonight though :D

Like it, bit strange, but I like it :D

When i think of you Alex, i think of POW!..you need the POW! factor!

Debadged grill and those bumper intakes like this:

Ahh so it was easy as that! spray and apply fabric? sweet! how you get on with the seat belts and the slider?

What colour now? :D

It's strange, but one is the calander and the other was of the wheel holding the bonnet up at B&Q!  :grin: :grin:

Offline LazyLunatic

• Forum addict
  • MK3 20VT Project
« Reply #2338 on: 07 April 2011, 12:28 »
Oh yeah its april! Looking at the calender makes me want the borbets like that again!

Color is to be decided, got three colors it could be tbh, maybe 4.

Applying fabric was easy ish, a few bits were tricky but its come out really well, love it.

Might grab some of those vents and spray them, whether I fit them or not is to be decided lol. Smoked blanks ftw tbh.

Offline VR6_Wherry

• Forum addict
« Reply #2339 on: 07 April 2011, 13:10 »
Oh yeah its april! Looking at the calender makes me want the borbets like that again!

Color is to be decided, got three colors it could be tbh, maybe 4.

Applying fabric was easy ish, a few bits were tricky but its come out really well, love it.

Might grab some of those vents and spray them, whether I fit them or not is to be decided lol. Smoked blanks ftw tbh.

It is, you even tried and April fools...  :grin: :grin:

You and your colour changing! Your wheels change colour more then your pants...once a week  :grin:

Depending on when you get all these piccies up of it all complete will determine how i do mine  :cool:

Which ever you choose, just hurry up and decide  :grin: