Author Topic: Hello all  (Read 2328 times)

VR6_Golf_Mk1

Hello all
« on: 16 October 2005, 15:08 »
Hey everyone. I like the site. I'm 19 from leicester but currently in Leeds at uni doing chinese and economics. Left most of my mates back home in leicester so theres no1 up here to talk to about cars, hence me joining this site. Been into vw's all my life, currently saving up with a mate to do a 1.8t conversion into a mk1, lol, and then we'll go and kill ourselves on the track.

Offline Agreeable Slick

• Global Moderator
  • Serious forum addict
  • Unit
Re: Hello all
« Reply #1 on: 16 October 2005, 15:19 »
Arrow,  :cool:

I know what you mean about leaving mates at home and not many people knowing about cars etc. Staffs is the same. Welcome aboard.

Dinky

« Reply #2 on: 16 October 2005, 17:14 »
welcome to the forum hun :smiley:
sum of us lot are in leeds next week :evil:
Hey dude - welcome on board.

Chinese & economics - blimey !!! :laugh: .... those should in handy on here :grin:
^pity you weren doin english..could teach speedo how to string a sentence together! :laugh:

Dinx :kiss:

Dinky

« Reply #3 on: 16 October 2005, 17:24 »
^pity you weren doin english..could teach speedo how to string a sentence together! :laugh:

oooouch. I know when I have hit rock bottom, when Dinx slates my gramma :undecided:
n whats that supposed to mean?! :huh: ive been very gud with my typing..hardcor3 didn even realise i was a geordie because of my none-accent type style of writing.. :rolleyes:
n that will be grammar.... :rolleyes: best give up now me thinks..

Offline gibby

• Forum addict
  • Champions of Europe,ooh ,just the five times then!
« Reply #4 on: 17 October 2005, 09:24 »
Welcome to the site.  :smiley: I'm in the Leeds *cough Bradford area !  :wink: :laugh: :laugh:

Where in Leeds are you ?  :undecided: Near Headingley at a guess !  :wink:
......now officially dubless.

VR6_Golf_Mk1

« Reply #5 on: 17 October 2005, 12:28 »
yeah, at the back of headingley near the ring road. i'll look at for ure car.

Offline Agreeable Slick

• Global Moderator
  • Serious forum addict
  • Unit
« Reply #6 on: 17 October 2005, 13:09 »
You must live pretty close to a couple of my mates that live there. chapel street literally just across the road from the best pub in the world, although i cannot remember its name but they do sh!t hot roast dinners on sundays.  :cool: :cool:

Offline gibby

• Forum addict
  • Champions of Europe,ooh ,just the five times then!
« Reply #7 on: 17 October 2005, 14:21 »
yeah, at the back of headingley near the ring road. i'll look at for ure car.

So that'll be Woodhouse probably, I work just down the road from there. :smiley:

There's a meet in Leeds by the airport this Sunday if you're interested. :smiley:

Is the the Royal oak you are thinking of Slick ? :undecided:
......now officially dubless.

mix

« Reply #8 on: 17 October 2005, 15:37 »
Hello :laugh:

VR6_Golf_Mk1

« Reply #9 on: 17 October 2005, 17:52 »
gibby, ive seen a black mk1 cab going thru the centre of headingley, is that where you work? just down the road from somerfield on the side of the road, after the crossroads, on the left going towards the ring road near oxley?
anyways it looks mint, even if its not ures, keep an eye out for it, its got 5 spoke alloys so unless uve changed ures it may not be.