Author Topic: Which Pads??  (Read 2338 times)

Offline scarr89

• I live here
  • Mk4 Golf, DERV FTW!
Re: Which Pads??
« Reply #10 on: 11 October 2011, 18:46 »
3m it is then  :smiley:

Cheers chaps, ill post back when ive give them a go

plus pictures... :rolleyes:

Offline bobbieboy69er

• Here all the time
  • MK4 1.8T AUM
« Reply #11 on: 11 October 2011, 19:56 »
Of course!!

Waxamomo.... order placed!

pictures at the weekend  :cool:
MK4 1.8T AUM|30mm Eibach Springs|Milltek cat back|4mo rear valance|pipercross filter|R-tech Stage 1 Remap|Baileys DV|Powerflex Front and Rear Bushes|312mm Front Brakes|Creation Motorsport TIP and hoses|17" TT Ronals|  220BHP

Offline bobbieboy69er

• Here all the time
  • MK4 1.8T AUM
« Reply #12 on: 14 October 2011, 19:54 »
WAXAMOMO ANSWER YOUR PHONE!!  :rolleyes:

Ok as promised a photo or 2... i clayed, polished and waxed her by hand the other day so just gave my new DA a spin on the bonnet with some megs wax, just to get the feel of it!  Happy with it already....

MK4 1.8T AUM|30mm Eibach Springs|Milltek cat back|4mo rear valance|pipercross filter|R-tech Stage 1 Remap|Baileys DV|Powerflex Front and Rear Bushes|312mm Front Brakes|Creation Motorsport TIP and hoses|17" TT Ronals|  220BHP

Offline scarr89

• I live here
  • Mk4 Golf, DERV FTW!
« Reply #13 on: 14 October 2011, 23:39 »
 :shocked: Wow...

Offline mumbles

• I live here
« Reply #14 on: 15 October 2011, 17:41 »
 :cool: what do you use for cleaning your alloys? they look like new!
Wouldn't be fun if it was easy, but does it have to be this much fun?

Audi A4 Sport

Offline scarr89

• I live here
  • Mk4 Golf, DERV FTW!
« Reply #15 on: 15 October 2011, 18:29 »
Which combo did you go for in the end then mate? That is probably the shiniest car I'v ever seen. Giving my old dears black mk4 a clean/clay/DA with DJ lime prime then a wax tomorrow. Also will be trying out some De ironiser I got, very exicted  :grin:

Offline bobbieboy69er

• Here all the time
  • MK4 1.8T AUM
« Reply #16 on: 16 October 2011, 13:55 »
:cool: what do you use for cleaning your alloys? they look like new!

I just use wotevas left over in me wash bucket after doin the car and some hard graft. I take them off every few months and give them a good goin over with tar remover and some cheepo wheel cleaner

Offline bobbieboy69er

• Here all the time
  • MK4 1.8T AUM
« Reply #17 on: 16 October 2011, 13:59 »
Which combo did you go for in the end then mate? That is probably the shiniest car I'v ever seen. Giving my old dears black mk4 a clean/clay/DA with DJ lime prime then a wax tomorrow. Also will be trying out some De ironiser I got, very exicted  :grin:

Gave her a wash wiv some dodo stuff in the blue bottle :huh: then a claying wiv some auto finnese and dodo born slippy washing each pannel off wiv water after claying. Then hand polished some megs 205 on then hand waxed wiv megs wax. Jobs a guddon! Decent results wiv little experience and about 5 hours graft  :wink: