Author Topic: Clubsport 45s ordered and delivery progress  (Read 84536 times)

Offline PareshV

• Not said much yet
Re: Clubsport 45s ordered and delivery progress
« Reply #370 on: 26 October 2021, 01:01 »
Mines also week 36 and delayed. Will chase dealer tomorrow and see what they reply.
Ordered: CS45, Pearl White, DCC, Harmon Kardon, Front Winter Seats

Offline Brenbo

• I live here
« Reply #371 on: 26 October 2021, 14:42 »
Mines also week 36 and delayed. Will chase dealer tomorrow and see what they reply.
Will be interesting to see what you are told when you check with your dealer?  As I was told my car was in build since Wk36 then suddenly this week I am told it has not gone in to build yet and is scheduled to go in to build this week...  I can see a long wait for us ahead. 

Offline MaggotsRus

• Not said much yet
« Reply #372 on: 27 October 2021, 22:02 »
I was originally told bw 36 back in august time which is also quite strange and if you cast your views back to the first entry on this forum there was a distinct impression from threads that most of the vehicles would be built in bw 48. It’s probably true as there are only 4 for sale I can see on auto trader and 2 on the vw used car website and most of us here appear to have had delays. Be interesting to get an update from all the authors on this forum as to where they are with their vehicle orders and also some updates from those few that have their cars now?.

Offline phope

• I live here
« Reply #373 on: 31 October 2021, 18:28 »
Seeing as it's Halloween...tailored for you GTI guys  :grin:

Golf Mk8 R order cancelled...awaiting company car instead
Tiguan 1.5 Elegance for the wife & dogs
Skoda 1.5 SEL cheap lease special

Offline PROUDTHUNDER

• Just got here
« Reply #374 on: 31 October 2021, 21:55 »
Ordered placed on 7th May Via DTD

CS45
Deep Black Pearl
DCC
HK sound
Winter pack 1
Pan RoofO

Had the call from DTD but no further updates or contact from dealer yet
   Ordered mine with DTD was told dealer will only contact me when they have a build date (August 2022?)

Offline PareshV

• Not said much yet
« Reply #375 on: 01 November 2021, 00:32 »
Dealer should contact you within a week after placing order with DTD. Contact DTD if you don't get a call within that time. Your order is not finalised till deposit is taken and signed documents sent back to dealer.

Offline PareshV

• Not said much yet
« Reply #376 on: 01 November 2021, 21:24 »
Will be interesting to see what you are told when you check with your dealer?  As I was told my car was in build since Wk36 then suddenly this week I am told it has not gone in to build yet and is scheduled to go in to build this week...  I can see a long wait for us ahead.

Got reply from the dealers. Their system still shows car not made yet and only 1 golf from week 35 order has left the factory so far. VW are apparently building cars and storing them while waiting for chips to arrive before cars are complete to ship. VW are also running out of space to store the cars.

Offline king monkey

• I live here
« Reply #377 on: 01 November 2021, 21:42 »

Got reply from the dealers. Their system still shows car not made yet and only 1 golf from week 35 order has left the factory so far. VW are apparently building cars and storing them while waiting for chips to arrive before cars are complete to ship. VW are also running out of space to store the cars.

Positive news then. Sounds like the bottleneck is clearing up nicely. 🤦🏻‍♂️
Current: Clubsport45, white, DCC.

Past: Mk5 gti blue graphite, mk6 gti carbon grey, mk6 gti edition 35 candy white, Mk7 pp gti tornado red, 2016 Audi S3 sportback, 2019 7.5 Golf R.

Offline PareshV

• Not said much yet
« Reply #378 on: 01 November 2021, 23:32 »
Maybe it was a typo. 2022 instead of 2021  :grin:

Offline king monkey

• I live here
« Reply #379 on: 02 November 2021, 15:24 »
Mine’s now build week 3.
Current: Clubsport45, white, DCC.

Past: Mk5 gti blue graphite, mk6 gti carbon grey, mk6 gti edition 35 candy white, Mk7 pp gti tornado red, 2016 Audi S3 sportback, 2019 7.5 Golf R.