Author Topic: Clubsport Reviews  (Read 48900 times)

Offline fredgroves

• Serious forum addict
  • Professional Um Bongo drinker
Re: Clubsport Reviews
« Reply #150 on: 02 February 2021, 14:05 »
I don't think you can trust anyone with a man bun  :whistle:
Current: Mk8 GTI DSG, Adelaides, DCC, HUD, HK, Winter Pack, Rear Camera.. Aka "HMS Weasel"

Gone: 2017 Mk7.5 GTD,manual, NavPro
Gone: 2014 Mk7 GTD, manual, NavPro, DCC

Offline Exonian

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #151 on: 02 February 2021, 15:43 »
Indeed! A fine looking chap but you’d not want him near your daughter  :grin:

What struck me more than the car was the scenery. It twigged around the point where he was stood next to the rear of the car pointing out bits.
Initially it was the watery winter sun hazily glowing through the grey clouds above the miles of flat green fields, looking like a setting for a painting. Well, it stopped me looking at his beige shoes at least...
Then moving on to the in-car driving: it was all beautifully flat! Visibility! Somewhere where you can actually drive a modern 300 plus BHP sports hatch without wondering whether you’ll encounter sudden death around each corner.
Where I live it’s all bends, trees, hills and suicidal nature.
At 4:30 in the morning, as Alison Mosshart explains to me it ain’t water that she wants, each bend on the beautifully clear (of traffic) roads fills me with dread that there’ll be yet another navel gazing stag standing aimlessly in the road bathing in the moonlight.
Can you fit bull-bars to a Golf?
Then during the daylight hours it’s people who think driving 30 miles to take their dog for a sh!t on the beach is an essential journey, or grandma popping out somewhere for some reason, the Lycra jockeys, the caravanettes...

oh for some flat roads and visibility!
‘23 8R
Serial white Golf owner

Offline fredgroves

• Serious forum addict
  • Professional Um Bongo drinker
« Reply #152 on: 02 February 2021, 15:56 »
You should try Lincs... I'm renaming it "the green hell" both because its a road nightmare and because the local scallies think it actually is The Ring.
Current: Mk8 GTI DSG, Adelaides, DCC, HUD, HK, Winter Pack, Rear Camera.. Aka "HMS Weasel"

Gone: 2017 Mk7.5 GTD,manual, NavPro
Gone: 2014 Mk7 GTD, manual, NavPro, DCC

Offline king monkey

• I live here
« Reply #153 on: 03 February 2021, 20:11 »
18 inch prets. Nice. 19s would be better. By one.  :grin:
Current: Clubsport45, white, DCC.

Past: Mk5 gti blue graphite, mk6 gti carbon grey, mk6 gti edition 35 candy white, Mk7 pp gti tornado red, 2016 Audi S3 sportback, 2019 7.5 Golf R.

Offline yan355

• Not said much yet
« Reply #154 on: 03 February 2021, 22:24 »
There’s a few R’s and CS popping up on AutoScout24.de with the black estorils now - not the best pictures so haven’t really got a good impression of what they look like just yet

Offline clarky92

• Here all the time
« Reply #155 on: 03 February 2021, 22:34 »
There’s a few R’s and CS popping up on AutoScout24.de with the black estorils now - not the best pictures so haven’t really got a good impression of what they look like just yet

I’ve seen the R’s on there with estorils but not clubsports, will take another look. I wonder if we will get the option for black estorils on the clubsport or just diamond cut
Currently: MK8 GTI Clubsport - DCC - Reflex Silver - Adelaide 19"s - Rear Camera

Previous: 3x MK7.5 GTI Performance Pack

Offline king monkey

• I live here
« Reply #156 on: 03 February 2021, 22:42 »
Current: Clubsport45, white, DCC.

Past: Mk5 gti blue graphite, mk6 gti carbon grey, mk6 gti edition 35 candy white, Mk7 pp gti tornado red, 2016 Audi S3 sportback, 2019 7.5 Golf R.

Offline clarky92

• Here all the time
« Reply #157 on: 04 February 2021, 10:07 »

Looks great
Currently: MK8 GTI Clubsport - DCC - Reflex Silver - Adelaide 19"s - Rear Camera

Previous: 3x MK7.5 GTI Performance Pack

Offline mcmaddy

• Forum addict
« Reply #158 on: 04 February 2021, 11:44 »

Looks great
they look like polo r line wheels  :sick:
TCR, Pure Grey, DCC, Dynaudio and Climate Screen.

Offline jaceyboy

• I live here
« Reply #159 on: 04 February 2021, 11:55 »
OMG looks superb with Prets :cool:

MK7 GTi