Author Topic: WESTSIDE this coming Sunday!  (Read 3715 times)

Offline JC

• Global Moderator
  • 10k hero
  • Back in the North.
Re: WESTSIDE this coming Sunday!
« Reply #10 on: 27 September 2010, 07:34 »
you modest fcukers you  :grin:

Offline Thom89

• Forum addict
  • Looking for an "Icebreaker"
« Reply #11 on: 27 September 2010, 08:19 »
Have you not got some work to do?

Thom

Offline madmanluke

• I live here
« Reply #12 on: 27 September 2010, 23:10 »
Didnt make this in the end. I had to work.
kinda gutted as i couldnt make last year either.

As per the mk2 in question. I think it rocks. Its pretty much everything i want mine to be engine bay wise, thats why i love it so much. agreed, there is a lot of hype about it on the forums. In my eyes, semi deserved. For the fact it being the car it is, not who it is/who built it. Either way, i love it.

Offline gstar-dubworld

• GTI forum regular
  • Here comes the piano man - his a peaceful man..
« Reply #13 on: 03 October 2010, 12:30 »

I am not moddest, mine is black and is the best, made me own award for being the dirtiest, blue said what is all these cobwebs about? & I said hey horace go to live somewhere..  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Excellent drive down with Thom, always a little challenging as he does not hang about at all..

Great day out and good to see a few peeps, we were in the company of some excellent vehicles and also some very 'I is it' type characters but hey over the years you get use to elite tier of affairs, roll on 2011..

Offline Thom89

• Forum addict
« Reply #14 on: 08 October 2010, 15:01 »
Correctly placed cobwebs, made by a certain type of spider, are good for "Scene points" Tesh, I'm sure that you knew that....

:lipsrsealed:"Excellent drive down with Thom, always a little challenging as he does not hang about at all.. :lipsrsealed:

That's twice in the space of 3 weeks, that I have been accused on this forum of being "spirited" with my driving, I would like to point out theirs no truth in this allegation :rolleyes: :evil:

Thom

Offline JC

• Global Moderator
  • 10k hero
  • Back in the North.
« Reply #15 on: 08 October 2010, 15:03 »
That's twice in the space of 3 weeks, that I have been accused on this forum of being "spirited" with my driving, I would like to point out theirs no truth in this allegation :rolleyes: :evil:

Thom

yeah yeah,.  its just that with your old age the concept of speed judgement is failing, like other things  :laugh:

:kiss:

Offline Thom89

• Forum addict
« Reply #16 on: 10 October 2010, 01:03 »

Thom

yeah yeah,.  its just that with your old age the concept of speed judgement is failing, like other things  :laugh:

:kiss:

Wanna race me then :evil: :evil:

Thom