Author Topic: VW All-In Service plan - special offer.  (Read 13893 times)

Offline SRGTD

• I live here
Re: VW All-In Service plan - special offer.
« Reply #70 on: 03 August 2022, 18:43 »
Thanks for this and finally received a response from the dealership... The rear main crank seal needs replacing and thankfully this is covered under the VW all-in warranty. I am so relieved! As is my wallet, or not as the case stands ;)

Hopefully this may prove useful to others in similar positions. I cannot recommend the all-in warranty enough!! And I only pay £25 per month too! Will get my car back tomorrow close of play.

Good to hear it was a positive outcome - as it should have been! :smiley:
2020 Polo GTI Plus; Pure White, DSG (because they all are)
Gone but not forgotten;
2016 Polo GTI; Blue Silk
2011 mk6 Golf GTD; Carbon Grey
2007 mk5 Golf GT (2.0 170bhp TDI version); Deep Black Pearl
2002  mk4 Golf GTI (the 150 bhp diesel version); Deep Black Pearl

Offline funboxster

• Not said much yet
« Reply #71 on: 11 August 2022, 17:56 »
I’m obviously grateful to the forum for informing me of this deal and indeed of the standard deal.
But what puzzles me is why my dealer doesn’t inform me of these things themselves.
Does anyone get offers and updates direct from VW? I never have done despite owning 5 of the things in a straight row!

Just seen this thread and comments. My local VW dealer in W Sussex rang me yesterday about the all-in deal. Mine's 3 in September, so will miss the current £29.99pm, as it will be approx £34 then, but still seems to be a good deal
They've also invited me to free golf lessons and I've been invited to play in a pro-am tournament in September. Obviously helps if you're a golfer!

So, an update re the All in offer. My dealer is still advising on their website, all-in plan is £33.45pm, but VW website advises £29.99? Dealer wasn't going to budge on price, so today I contacted VW via live chat. They're going to contact the dealer to ensure I get the lower price deal, which, btw, has been extended now until 31 September.
Pure White MY 2020 GTI TCR 19" Reifnitz with DCC, Pan Roof and Climate Windscreen

Offline clubsport

• I live here
« Reply #72 on: 11 August 2022, 18:45 »
I’m obviously grateful to the forum for informing me of this deal and indeed of the standard deal.
But what puzzles me is why my dealer doesn’t inform me of these things themselves.
Does anyone get offers and updates direct from VW? I never have done despite owning 5 of the things in a straight row!

So, an update re the All in offer. My dealer is still advising on their website, all-in plan is £33.45pm, but VW website advises £29.99? Dealer wasn't going to budge on price, so today I contacted VW via live chat. They're going to contact the dealer to ensure I get the lower price deal, which, btw, has been extended now until 31 September.

If you go for it, I would get in before the 31st September if I was you! :)

Offline Catnapper

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #73 on: 24 August 2022, 16:02 »
Not sure if i'm reading it correctly but think All in has dropped to 29.99 at the moment.
https://www.volkswagen.co.uk/en/owners-and-drivers/servicing/service-plans/all-in.html?adlt=strict
MK7.5 Indium Grey 19" Brescia Alloys

Offline Meister

• Not said much yet
  • 2018 GTI - Pure White
« Reply #74 on: 24 August 2022, 17:28 »
I cannot recommend the all in deal enough... especially as I am increasingly not convinced about VW's build quality.
At 30,000 miles on a 68 reg GTI I had to have my rear main seal replaced (done under the all in warranty).

Now when I turn, especially at slow speeds there is a horrendous creaking sound from the front nearside wheel area. The garage stated it is the ball joint or similar (can't remember), but stated it 'needs to get worse' for them to address it.

I find that a very odd statement, as they are acknowledging it needs doing but are refusing to do it now! Cannot for the life of me work that out. I am fast losing faith in VW products (which is a shame as I don't want anything other than a VW!)
NOW - 2018 Mk7.5 GTI, Manual- Pure White
GONE - 2015 Mk7 GTD, Manual - Tungsten
GONE - 2014 Scirocco GTS 2.0TDI - Salsa Red
GONE - 2012 Scirocco 2.0TDI - Black
GONE - 2009 Mk6 GTI - Tornado Red
GONE - 2008 Mk5 GtTDI - Reflex Silver
GONE - 1991 Corrado 1.8 16v - Dark Green
GONE - 1989 Jetta 1.8 'Show condition' - Red

Offline karlos

• Not said much yet
« Reply #75 on: 06 October 2022, 13:44 »
Price is still being shown as £29.99 on the VW web site so it looks like they've extended the deal. Mine is in for service in a couple of weeks so I'm going to see if they can do the inspection/eligibility check at the same time.
2017 (67) GTI PP DSG. Tungsten Silver with DCC, Art Velours, Dynaudio, Climate Screen, Tints, Keyless, Rear Camera, Lane Assist, Seville wheels.

Offline CookieMonsterGTi

• Here all the time
« Reply #76 on: 06 October 2022, 20:09 »
Is £29.99 the lowest it has been? Recall it was on offer during Black Friday but can’t remember how much.
Pure Grey GTI TCR 5 Door DSG
19" 'Reifnitz' Alloys Including DCC
Climate Windscreen
Panoramic Sunroof
90% Rear Tinted Glass

Offline darrent

• Not said much yet
« Reply #77 on: 07 October 2022, 08:55 »
I pay £25/ month, got it last year as you say in the Black Friday deals

Offline clubsport

• I live here
« Reply #78 on: 07 October 2022, 09:51 »
I am also paying £25.08 amonth from April this year.

I wouldn't be surprised if they put the price back uo to £29, just so they can reduce it for "black friday" or another promotion, it seems the way of  marketing and consumerism these days?

Offline CookieMonsterGTi

• Here all the time
« Reply #79 on: 07 October 2022, 13:47 »
I may wait a few weeks to see if it comes on offer again
Pure Grey GTI TCR 5 Door DSG
19" 'Reifnitz' Alloys Including DCC
Climate Windscreen
Panoramic Sunroof
90% Rear Tinted Glass