Author Topic: VW All-In Service plan - special offer.  (Read 13571 times)

Offline Ooosh

• Not said much yet
VW All-In Service plan - special offer.
« on: 21 March 2022, 16:46 »
Probably old news but thought it might be worth posting for info.

Until the end of the month VW have a special offer on their all in one service/breakdown/warranty+MOT scheme. I think it is good value.

For my Clubsport S I have just paid £602.03 to cover:

1 major service
1 minor service
2 MOT's
2 years breakdown cover
2 Years Warranty (£0 Excess!)

https://www.volkswagen.co.uk/en/owners-and-drivers/servicing/service-plans/all-in.html?gclsrc=aw.ds&gclid=CjwKCAjwxOCRBhA8EiwA0X8hi6RMVusqtsNfX5wdoWle6nE9vP4u0GWlR_EwxB5ZPJ6Hjw8OhbySfxoCLhwQAvD_BwE
CSS + McLaren 570S + Saxdor 200 + Christen Eagle

Offline Scott-CS40

• Not said much yet
Re: VW All-In Service plan - special offer.
« Reply #1 on: 21 March 2022, 21:55 »
My local VW dealer was recommending this to me last week. Had a brief look online but will have a closer look tomorrow
2017 Clubsport Edition 40 no.137
Oryx Pearl - DCC - Pretoria - Recaro Wingbacks - Dynaudio - Manual - 90% Tints

Offline darrent

• Not said much yet
« Reply #2 on: 22 March 2022, 08:23 »
It's very good value, in fact I'd say it's a no brainer if you can get it for that. Even full price is still worth it imho. Anyone with a performance will pay £652 for 2 services and MOTs :shocked:

Offline clubsport

• I live here
« Reply #3 on: 22 March 2022, 08:56 »
The website still shows £33.45 a month, I just phoned my local VW dealer, the deal at £25.08 a month is valid until 02 May 2022, subject to the inspection check over.

It is an interest free deal 24 x £25.08  0r a one off payment of £602.

Thanks for the heads up Ooosh.

Appraisal booked!
« Last Edit: 22 March 2022, 09:22 by clubsport »

Offline 245PS

• Not said much yet
« Reply #4 on: 22 March 2022, 14:06 »
Interesting! and good timing...

My newly acquired (yesterday) Clubsport 40 came with a service plan from new. Would that be 5 years do you think? Meaning it ends this year. Or has in fact just ending being registered 03/03/17???

The car also has the bulk of a 2 year WarrantyWise warranty on it from the previous owner but I'm keen to get a real warranty anyway. That said, I noticed in the paperwork the previous owner paid almost £800 to upgrade the WarrantyWise warranty. Not had a chance to look in to this yet.

Offline 245PS

• Not said much yet
« Reply #5 on: 23 March 2022, 13:10 »
So my car already has a service plan, with just one minor service left, which isn't due for 6 months. Apparently you cannot take out a new plan when there is already an existing one in place.

I've booked in for the free inspection, to make sure the car qualifies. If it does, I'll treat myself to an early minor service, then take out the plan. Fabulous, thanks OP for bringing this deal to my attention.

Offline dubber36

• Forum addict
« Reply #6 on: 23 March 2022, 14:35 »
I still have one service left on a plan. The dealer told me that I could keep the unused service in the bag and claim it once the All-In Plan had been fulfilled.
Red Mk6 gone replaced with a white Mk7 which has gone too. Green Mk2 here to stay.

Offline 245PS

• Not said much yet
« Reply #7 on: 23 March 2022, 15:49 »
I still have one service left on a plan. The dealer told me that I could keep the unused service in the bag and claim it once the All-In Plan had been fulfilled.

Did he really? And you have actually taken out the all-in package? or just thinking about it?

Offline dubber36

• Forum addict
« Reply #8 on: 23 March 2022, 17:17 »
No I've not taken it out. I'm probably only going to keep the Caravelle for another 12 months, so have a service already paid for, which will cover that period and I'll take the risk on the warranty. I have breakdown cover with other vehicles and don't pay for MOT's (Son works at a test centre.)
Red Mk6 gone replaced with a white Mk7 which has gone too. Green Mk2 here to stay.

Offline 245PS

• Not said much yet
« Reply #9 on: 23 March 2022, 17:25 »
No I've not taken it out. I'm probably only going to keep the Caravelle for another 12 months, so have a service already paid for, which will cover that period and I'll take the risk on the warranty. I have breakdown cover with other vehicles and don't pay for MOT's (Son works at a test centre.)

Out of interest, what dealership/group did you speak to? I will try alternative ones perhaps

Cheers for the info - let the fight begin ha ha