Author Topic: HELP  (Read 1219 times)

Offline Aitchi

• Not said much yet
  • Live. love. Life.
HELP
« on: 07 December 2014, 12:05 »
I was putting spacers onto my car yesterday and when i was looseing the locking nut on one of the rims the nut tool slipped and marked the black face where the bolts are on my austin alloys? Can anyone help with with how to hide this?
2014 Golf GTI - CSG

Offline ajmoir36

• I live here
Re: HELP
« Reply #1 on: 07 December 2014, 14:51 »
Picture might help is it a sliver mark, scuff, scratch?
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
On Order: Mk8 R, Pure White, Reversing Camera, Harmon Kardon, Heated seats all round.
Gone: Mk7.5 R, 5dr, DSG, Deep Pearl Black, 18” Cadiz, Nav, Winter Pack, Keyless, Dynaudio and Reversing camera.
Gone: Mk7 R, 5dr, DSG, Limestone Grey, 19" Pretoria's, Nav Pro, DCC, Winter Pack, Keyless, Mobile Prep and Reversing Camera.
Gone: Mk6 GTD, 5dr, Manual, Tornado Red, 18" Vancouvers, RCD510 + Dynaudio, heated seats.

Offline golfhappy

• I live here
Re: HELP
« Reply #2 on: 07 December 2014, 20:02 »
Could get a touch up paint from halfords and start and build up the scratch with layers of paint. When left to dry and harden then the finest wet and dry then cutting compound. Had a mark on the bonnet of my MK6 and the boy at the garage did this, you wouldn't know it was there!
Audi S1 gone, awaiting 1.5tsi r-line, pan roof, led lights front and rear, active dash, 18" jurva alloys and a dealer fitted Oettinger roof spoiler in tornado red.