Author Topic: F1 Thread  (Read 286960 times)

Offline DarnPB

• I live here
  • Formerly Darnpistonbroke
Re: F1 Thread
« Reply #370 on: 21 September 2009, 18:14 »
The reason for McLarens massive penalty was the fact they pleaded not guilty.

They pleaded not guilty because they were not aware of it. It was the drivers, De La Rosa passing info to Alonso he had obtained from Ferrari. It was actually Ron Dennis that picked up the phone to the FIA after that tw@t Alonso tried bribing Dennis with feeding the FIA with this info if he (Alonso) did not get his way within the team. That is why I have lost TOTAL respect for Alonso. Shame because I was watching his progress. Now I can't wait for his downfall.
Ron Dennis did the right thing and got clobbered for it. Renault pulled a massively dangerous stunt and just got a ticking off. Something is not right and it stinks.
Unfortunately, I am a little addicted to F1 purely for the racing. If I wasn't, I would stop watching it because of sh!t like this. :sad:

THE FORUMS NUMBER ONE ANTI-FOOTBALL FAN!!!

Offline monkeyalan

• I live here
« Reply #371 on: 21 September 2009, 19:29 »
The reason for McLarens massive penalty was the fact they pleaded not guilty.

They pleaded not guilty because they were not aware of it. It was the drivers, De La Rosa passing info to Alonso he had obtained from Ferrari. It was actually Ron Dennis that picked up the phone to the FIA after that tw@t Alonso tried bribing Dennis with feeding the FIA with this info if he (Alonso) did not get his way within the team. That is why I have lost TOTAL respect for Alonso. Shame because I was watching his progress. Now I can't wait for his downfall.
Ron Dennis did the right thing and got clobbered for it. Renault pulled a massively dangerous stunt and just got a ticking off. Something is not right and it stinks.
Unfortunately, I am a little addicted to F1 purely for the racing. If I wasn't, I would stop watching it because of sh!t like this. :sad:

The bigger picture is F1 needs Renault they cannot afford another team walking away, they still might but at the end of the day F1 needs Renault, if they were banned it would have left only Cosworth, MB and Ferrari to supply engines.

and toyota

Offline MrBounce

• I live here
  • Bora TDi 130 Highline - usually filthy.
« Reply #372 on: 21 September 2009, 19:50 »
Renault have had to pay all the court costs and a contribution to the FIA safety fund. Don't reckon that would've been cheap...

Keeping schtum. Mostly.

Offline johnson6672

• I live here
« Reply #373 on: 21 September 2009, 20:06 »
Renault have had to pay all the court costs and a contribution to the FIA safety fund. Don't reckon that would've been cheap...

Did they not offer that as a kind of were sorry?
MK4 GTI T AGU, REVO Remap, BMC carbon box, Miltek cat back, Forge diverter valve, THS FR3 engine/Gbox mounts, Some random alloys, lowered on coilovers.
192bhp 212lbft torque.

Offline DarnPB

• I live here
  • Formerly Darnpistonbroke
« Reply #374 on: 21 September 2009, 20:13 »

It wouldn't have cost 100million dollars though. And the price could have been alot more if someone was killed in that farsacle crash.

THE FORUMS NUMBER ONE ANTI-FOOTBALL FAN!!!

Offline MrBounce

• I live here
  • Bora TDi 130 Highline - usually filthy.
« Reply #375 on: 21 September 2009, 23:47 »
I just love the way that Briatore f***ed over Piquet good and proper, and Piquet had this little gem in his pocket. When the time was right, he let fly and Briatore the dodgy b'stard will not work in F1 again.

Didn't think much of Piquet as a driver, but as a revenge merchant? He's awesome!  :grin: :grin: :grin:

Keeping schtum. Mostly.

Offline Khare

• Serious forum addict
  • The bear that khares
« Reply #376 on: 21 September 2009, 23:57 »
yeah but piquet has ruined his chances of ever coming back to F1.He is well and truly done with F1 now.

VW BUSH

« Reply #377 on: 22 September 2009, 00:13 »
I just love the way that Briatore f***ed over Piquet good and proper, and Piquet had this little gem in his pocket. When the time was right, he let fly and Briatore the dodgy b'stard will not work in F1 again.

Didn't think much of Piquet as a driver, but as a revenge merchant? He's awesome!  :grin: :grin: :grin:

Yeah he owns Flavio

Flavio is like "Nelson dont tell you can have some Jumpers" and Nelson is like "Nah man those Jumpers are whack an im gonna ride that ole ass of yours essay"

gtigolfthree

« Reply #378 on: 24 September 2009, 21:56 »
yeah but piquet has ruined his chances of ever coming back to F1.He is well and truly done with F1 now.

Lets be honest was he any good anyway.
Just there because of successful relative like ralf schumacher jaque vielnerve and damon hill etc.

Offline Horney

• 10k hero
  • Racing, Trackdays, Starwars.
« Reply #379 on: 24 September 2009, 22:36 »

Lets be honest was he any good anyway.
Just there because of successful relative like ralf schumacher jaque vielnerve and damon hill etc.

Er Damon won a World Championship. You don't get those just cause of your name. Watched Damon's son Josh in Formula Ford on Sunday and he's pretty racy as well.

Nick