Author Topic: So then, what car are you buying next?  (Read 379928 times)

Offline Exonian

• Serious forum addict
Re: So then, what car are you buying next?
« Reply #1290 on: 28 September 2012, 13:07 »
My next car will be either a MK7 GTI or a Range Rover Evoque!! :drool:

I followed one on a transporter the other day, and at first glance I thought it was a RR Sport that had been upside down.

LOL
And a second LOL from me! There's something about the Evoque though, they just look odd and yet strangely compelling... I've know one or two women like that in my time too...  :laugh:
‘23 8R
Serial white Golf owner

Offline Buck

• I live here
  • Das Auto
« Reply #1291 on: 28 September 2012, 13:42 »
And a second LOL from me! There's something about the Evoque though, they just look odd and yet strangely compelling... I've know one or two women like that in my time too...  :laugh:

You sound like Asker there!  :laugh:

One of the guys at work has a red Evoque - it's nice but...can't put my finger on it but it's not for me.

Offline Jimble

• Forum addict
« Reply #1292 on: 28 September 2012, 15:33 »
You all need to go and sit in an Evoque! They're soooo nice inside! :tongue:
Currently pootling around in our family wagen, a Tiguan SEL 😂

Offline Exonian

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #1293 on: 28 September 2012, 15:44 »

You sound like Asker there!  :laugh:

One of the guys at work has a red Evoque - it's nice but...can't put my finger on it but it's not for me.
I've obviously spent far too much time in his esteemed cyber company! I'm trying to tempt him back as the mk7 section mod...
‘23 8R
Serial white Golf owner

Offline Buck

• I live here
  • Das Auto
« Reply #1294 on: 28 September 2012, 17:57 »
Indeed. I'd heard The Doc had already asked...not sure on the answer  :cool:

Offline Snoopy

• Serious forum addict
  • Geoff.
« Reply #1295 on: 28 September 2012, 18:24 »
Hes on a BMW forum now.
Mk6 GTI  &  Mk1 GTI 
34 years of GTI ownership.

Offline Exonian

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #1296 on: 28 September 2012, 19:12 »
Hes on a BMW forum now.

He knows where he really belongs...  :smug:
‘23 8R
Serial white Golf owner

Offline ajmoir36

• I live here
« Reply #1297 on: 30 September 2012, 20:43 »
Maybe a mk7 Golf GTD when it comes out or a Skoda Rapid if they make a VRS diesel.
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
On Order: Mk8 R, Pure White, Reversing Camera, Harmon Kardon, Heated seats all round.
Gone: Mk7.5 R, 5dr, DSG, Deep Pearl Black, 18” Cadiz, Nav, Winter Pack, Keyless, Dynaudio and Reversing camera.
Gone: Mk7 R, 5dr, DSG, Limestone Grey, 19" Pretoria's, Nav Pro, DCC, Winter Pack, Keyless, Mobile Prep and Reversing Camera.
Gone: Mk6 GTD, 5dr, Manual, Tornado Red, 18" Vancouvers, RCD510 + Dynaudio, heated seats.

Offline dubber36

• Forum addict
« Reply #1298 on: 01 October 2012, 08:22 »
or a Skoda Rapid if they make a VRS diesel.

I'd say that's unlikely as it is supossed to be one of the first in the breed of budget family sized cars. I think the biggest engine it'll get will be a 1.6TDI
Red Mk6 gone replaced with a white Mk7 which has gone too. Green Mk2 here to stay.

Offline ajmoir36

• I live here
« Reply #1299 on: 01 October 2012, 20:31 »
or a Skoda Rapid if they make a VRS diesel.

I'd say that's unlikely as it is supossed to be one of the first in the breed of budget family sized cars. I think the biggest engine it'll get will be a 1.6TDI

That would be no good at all. According to there site at the mo is 1.2TSI, 1.4TSI and 1.6TDI. Fingers crossed for a reasonable priced VRS. I do think it needs the spoiler and the sporty bits to make it look good.  Its either that of the GTD will be remapped outside of its warrenty in April.
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
On Order: Mk8 R, Pure White, Reversing Camera, Harmon Kardon, Heated seats all round.
Gone: Mk7.5 R, 5dr, DSG, Deep Pearl Black, 18” Cadiz, Nav, Winter Pack, Keyless, Dynaudio and Reversing camera.
Gone: Mk7 R, 5dr, DSG, Limestone Grey, 19" Pretoria's, Nav Pro, DCC, Winter Pack, Keyless, Mobile Prep and Reversing Camera.
Gone: Mk6 GTD, 5dr, Manual, Tornado Red, 18" Vancouvers, RCD510 + Dynaudio, heated seats.