Author Topic: 1st Golf arriving friday  (Read 1794 times)

Offline College

• Not said much yet
1st Golf arriving friday
« on: 17 January 2021, 08:17 »
Hi all, I joined a while ago as planning to get myself a golf GTi performance and wanted to check out bits and bobs on here with everyone’s huge knowledge on all things GTi. Eventually I’ve managed to get hold of one in the spec I wanted. It’s a 69 plate in grey, Brescia alloys and dsg. It’s arriving Friday afternoon and I cannot wait to take delivery of it. Other than the stunning looks of the golf I have been impressed by the nice attitude of all the users on here & anticipate me checking once it’s arrived for things everyone else knows and I can’t figure out lol. Ordered my number plate surrounds, mug, key ring & gti.co.uk stickers some time ago (safely kept in shed) which will now come out.
Needless to say that as a 44 year old man I feel like I’m 20 again. Stay safe all, keep up the great work on here
2019 GTi Performance Mk7.5, Dsg,
Brescia Alloys, 5 dr, (Indium Grey)

Offline jv

• Administrator
  • Serious forum addict
Re: 1st Golf arriving friday
« Reply #1 on: 17 January 2021, 11:58 »
Thanks for the positivity, buying all the merchandise - and good luck with the new car :)
Buy site stuff!
GolfGTI.co.uk - merchandise

Support the forum charity!
Forum Charity

Offline College

• Not said much yet
Re: 1st Golf arriving friday
« Reply #2 on: 17 January 2021, 14:31 »
Thank you I intend to live in the car 😉 to get used to all the bits inside. Will work out where the stickers look best, probably little window behind rear seat window?
2019 GTi Performance Mk7.5, Dsg,
Brescia Alloys, 5 dr, (Indium Grey)