Author Topic: Thickish People.... Everywhere!  (Read 8070 times)

Offline R32UK

• Forum addict
Re: Thickish People.... Everywhere!
« Reply #10 on: 15 November 2011, 11:25 »
You're no fun anymore.

:cry:

Everywhere!!  :laugh:

Offline Seanl

• I live here
« Reply #11 on: 15 November 2011, 12:07 »
There does seem to be a gerneral lack of curiosity these days. If I don't know something the first thing I do is look it up (usually on wiki).

I didn't know where Andorra is either.  :lipsrsealed:

duh... its a spanish mediterranean island.. i thought everyone knew that?  :huh:

Or...its a small country between France and Spain.  :nerd:  I know this because Wales regularly play lose to them at Football.   :grin:

Amended.  :lipsrsealed: :grin:

Classic Green Corrado VR6 Storm | Jetex Cat back | BMC CDA | VT mounts | Bilstein B12 | 288mm front brakes | Mk4 rear brakes | Goodridge braided hoses | BBS RX228s | Shortshifter | Lupo wipers | Uprated headlight loom | All red rears | Refreshed leather | Fresh paint |

jamrock

« Reply #12 on: 15 November 2011, 12:29 »
its because it is cool to be like the folk off the telly, TOWIE, Jersey Shore Etc..

people like that will hurt themselves soon enough.

apparently a fella named Darwin gives out awards to people like that  :evil:

Offline mcgee9t2

• I live here
« Reply #13 on: 15 November 2011, 13:33 »
further more a coversation I heard on TOWIE

I read that then decided im no longer going to read anything you post anymore  :grin:

some people have no common sence though. how there alowed out of the house alone is beyond me

Offline R32UK

• Forum addict
« Reply #14 on: 15 November 2011, 13:38 »

I read that then decided im no longer going to read anything you post anymore  :grin:

some people have no common sence though. how there alowed out of the house alone is beyond me

:kiss:

Had my cousin come over a few weeks ago and insist on watching it. It really is seriously funny.. I dont think they attempt to be, it's just a by-product of their stupidity. I will catch it when its on but then I dont really watch that much tv. Worth a watch for the eyecandy alone  :wink:

Offline fecked_tt

• Not said much yet
  • 4wdftfw
« Reply #15 on: 15 November 2011, 13:39 »

:kiss:

Had my cousin come over a few weeks ago and insist on watching it. It really is seriously funny.. I dont think they attempt to be, it's just a by-product of their stupidity. I will catch it when its on but then I dont really watch that much tv. Worth a watch for the eyecandy alone  :wink:

ho ho the irony of you commenting on this thread  :grin:
a4 2.8 30v v6 quattro gets me vag

Offline Jay

• Forum addict
  • balding fat cvnt
« Reply #16 on: 15 November 2011, 13:45 »
These are the kind of questions I put up with from our 11yo  :grin:

The world is getting thicker as more and more 'stuff' gets handed to people on a platter, it can be found out by the lack of general world knowledge and the way they treat the world around them.

Even just waiting to cross the road at traffic lights people were bunching up and standing on the ROAD and in the middle blocking cars from coming round the corner this morning driving through Oxford! FFS! Right here on the BUS lane. It's a BUS lane, not a f@cking pedestrian lane!

And yesterday a cyclist rode straight over the road from the right where that woman on a bike is, to the left side and carried on as if a Volvo wasn't 2 foot from taking him out and would have if he hadn't seen him coming and braked, he was even kitted up in cycling gear, FFS. A female cyclist died a few weeks ago after an RTA with a lorry just up the same road as this place, you'd have hoped people would be more aware of the dangers around them after that!

/rant.
Passat B5.5 2.3 V5 170, with all the extras.

Want some online storage? Click here to sign up for a Dropbox account.

But for the purest engine experience, displacement has no replacement. All other methods are simply attempts to artificially recreate the benefits of displacement.

Offline R32UK

• Forum addict
« Reply #17 on: 15 November 2011, 13:47 »
ho ho the irony of you commenting on this thread  :grin:

Yes its so bad that I have to disappear for a few months at a time after being made to look like fool.. then come back for more  :rolleyes:

Offline Sam

• I live here
  • Sam I am
« Reply #18 on: 15 November 2011, 15:25 »
its because it is cool to be like the folk off the telly, TOWIE, Jersey Shore Etc..

people like that will hurt themselves soon enough.

apparently a fella named Darwin gives out awards to people like that  :evil:

good read that, but alot of it is bullsh!t

The entire world is a Money Pit, you just have to pick yours.

Offline ortega277

• Not said much yet
« Reply #19 on: 15 November 2011, 18:01 »
Ders a andorra in tan sells jewellery innit   :laugh: