« Reply #20 on: 03 November 2011, 18:03 »

Cant wait to try Multiplayer :D

Offline Ninja

• I live here
  • 19 smiles per gallon
Re: MW3
« Reply #21 on: 03 November 2011, 18:06 »
M(eh)W3 to be honest.

It'll be fun, sure. But i want something fresh and new.

Offline stu646

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #22 on: 03 November 2011, 18:12 »
Just played single player campaign Last night as my mate runs a games shop in Aberdeen so was playing on a offline console Legit copy and Its not bad at all Still graphics no diff from Black ops but then it is the same engine... Battlefield and cod though wow what a difference....

What big difference did see mate? Seeing as you have been lucky enough to play both games

Offline damien010685

• I live here
« Reply #23 on: 03 November 2011, 18:25 »
Graphics for 1 IMO Battlefields Scenery And Attention to Detail was amazing But then MW3 is very good also... as i said the graphics on MW3 are basically Black ops.... The detail in game with how the soldier gets up and down Battlefield feels more realistic.... But the story in MW3 feels a lot better so far Battlefields story is not very good and the ending is crap thats my Opinion though

Offline Dave_IOW

• Forum addict
« Reply #24 on: 03 November 2011, 18:37 »
See you down there Mr. Brice..
Project: Mk2 20vT trackslag
Daily: Mk2 GTI typ19

Offline stu646

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #25 on: 03 November 2011, 18:41 »
Graphics for 1 IMO Battlefields Scenery And Attention to Detail was amazing But then MW3 is very good also... as i said the graphics on MW3 are basically Black ops.... The detail in game with how the soldier gets up and down Battlefield feels more realistic.... But the story in MW3 feels a lot better so far Battlefields story is not very good and the ending is crap thats my Opinion though

Have to admit, MW has always had great storylines, only halfway through the story in BF3 and have nothing pulling me back to finish it off, rather stick with the multi player.
Shame the graphics have not changed much at all on MW3. I know graphics will always play second to gameplay , but after seeing what BF3 has done with the graphics on the same console, is kinda disappointing that after 2 years there is no real step forward graphics wise.

As I said in my other post, will still get it, as both very different games, both offering something different to the FPS genre.

Offline Steve_PD

• Serious forum addict
  • Cruising around in a Land Cruiser
« Reply #26 on: 03 November 2011, 23:00 »
Shopto.net have taken the money :cool:
I often wonder why people never expect sarcastic comments from me - they're the only reason I speak...

Offline Devilz

• I live here
  • Cruisin is not a crime
« Reply #27 on: 04 November 2011, 01:41 »
mw3 looks like playing same old modern warfare but on different maps  :lipsrsealed:

Offline bricey

• I live here
  • One of a few with a PROPER engine
« Reply #28 on: 04 November 2011, 05:20 »
See you down there Mr. Brice..
yerp ill be there with my flask and cupcakes waiting lol
DOLPHIN TRAINER

Offline R32UK

• Forum addict
« Reply #29 on: 04 November 2011, 08:41 »
mw3 looks like playing same old modern warfare but on different maps  :lipsrsealed:
[/quote

this is what i feared. Im not a huge mw player as I am still finishing off mw2 + still have the special ops to do  :lipsrsealed:

I dont play online as I am not very good  :undecided:

The trailer looked good, but i fancy something like driver sf or GTA 5 next instead  :cool: