Author Topic: Day 4 of the Riots, map on page 1 of the Hot Spots!  (Read 21104 times)

Offline VR6Lee

• Not said much yet
  • Women love duct tape
Day 4 of the Riots, map on page 1 of the Hot Spots!
« on: 07 August 2011, 10:35 »
UPDATE RIOT HOT SPOTS ON GOOGLE MAPS:

Here you all go Google Maps have done a map of hot spots:
HOT SPOT GOOGLE MAP

6th August
Tottenham

7th August
Enfield

8th August are the fallen London Boroughs:
Clapham
Croydon, Houses & Vehicles set on fire and shops looted
Dalston,
East Ham
Ealing,
Ilford
Hackney, Houses & Vehicles set on fire and shops looted
Lewisham, Vehicles set on fire and shops looted
Peckham, Vehicles set on fire and shops looted
Woolwich

The next hot spot may be 
Leyton
Central London: Oxford Circus

Out of London:
Birmingham
Leeds
Manchester

I was at the Kebab shop last night thinking this was a normal nightout in Tottenham  :undecided:

« Last Edit: 09 August 2011, 21:05 by VR6Lee »

Offline wessexgti

• GTI forum regular
Re: Tottenham Riots
« Reply #1 on: 07 August 2011, 11:05 »
apparantly its caused millions of pounds worth of improvements to the swamp!!  :smug:

Offline houston

• I live here
« Reply #2 on: 07 August 2011, 11:27 »
apparantly its caused millions of pounds worth of improvements to the swamp!!  :smug:

:grin: :grin:

didnt know sh!t could burn

Offline golf newbie

• Here all the time
« Reply #3 on: 07 August 2011, 11:35 »
Shame they didnt burn the dump of a staduim..

Offline pauld_88

• Here all the time
« Reply #4 on: 07 August 2011, 13:03 »
yid scum  :tongue:

seriously tho its shocking and just a massive waste of taxpayers money!
www.m25dubs.com
Golf Mk3 GTI 8v - sold
Audi a4 1.8t QUATTRO (B6)

Offline raferackstraw

• I live here
« Reply #5 on: 07 August 2011, 13:34 »
was down at a friends in tottenham last night in downhills park area which is about half a mile from the riot, and couldnt understand why the helicopter was overhead for hours, bloody thing was making a right racket. it was only when i got home at 3am that i clocked the news.
from what i understand from news reports at 3am the riot kicked off when allegedly the police batoned a 16 yo girl who was shouting at them, this was after the peaceful protest outside tottenham nick, the alleged batoning was the last straw after the protesters were ignored by senior police officers. the protestors had wanted a senior officer to come out and talk to them, but the police ignored them and let them stew for hours.
the protest was in reaction to the shooting of mark duggan on thurs night by members of operation trident.

i think the rioters are morons they have managed to make families homeless and ruined businesses with the possible loss of jobs and local revenue. and to protest about a shooting when the facts or circumstances are not known is stupidity especially when you see the pic of mark duggan in his gangsta pose.
again the rioters see to be composed of chav scum of all ages just looking for an opportunity for mindless violence, i do so hope they get their comeuppance
@ houston i would rather live in a burned out tottenham than the a4sehole of the universe that is south shields  :rolleyes:

wayne gardner smokes one rothmans too many
500cc 2stroke bad for ya health

Offline houston

• I live here
« Reply #6 on: 07 August 2011, 14:04 »
was down at a friends in tottenham last night in downhills park area which is about half a mile from the riot, and couldnt understand why the helicopter was overhead for hours, bloody thing was making a right racket. it was only when i got home at 3am that i clocked the news.
from what i understand from news reports at 3am the riot kicked off when allegedly the police batoned a 16 yo girl who was shouting at them, this was after the peaceful protest outside tottenham nick, the alleged batoning was the last straw after the protesters were ignored by senior police officers. the protestors had wanted a senior officer to come out and talk to them, but the police ignored them and let them stew for hours.
the protest was in reaction to the shooting of mark duggan on thurs night by members of operation trident.

i think the rioters are morons they have managed to make families homeless and ruined businesses with the possible loss of jobs and local revenue. and to protest about a shooting when the facts or circumstances are not known is stupidity especially when you see the pic of mark duggan in his gangsta pose.
again the rioters see to be composed of chav scum of all ages just looking for an opportunity for mindless violence, i do so hope they get their comeuppance
@ houston i would rather live in a burned out tottenham than the a4sehole of the universe that is south shields  :rolleyes:

agree :smiley:, with most of it

Offline Jack3559

• I live here
« Reply #7 on: 07 August 2011, 14:22 »
LOL @ turf pride 'mine is better than yours'. :rolleyes:

Offline bomp

• Here all the time
« Reply #8 on: 07 August 2011, 15:01 »
Apparently the family of Mark Duggan found out that he died from the news.

Which points towards that the police may still selling the media information.
Life is like a skid mark on a toilet bowl.  Sooner or later someone\\\'s going to pi$$ you off.

Offline vdubman

• I live here
  • its not a polo-its a mini golf :-)
« Reply #9 on: 07 August 2011, 15:11 »
its about 2 miles from me,scary  :laugh: :laugh: