Well this little lot have been lying around for a while now, so I decided that it was time to fit them.
I bought those a year ago, but just recently bought the necessary plumbing to fit them.
So, out with this lot...
And on with the installation.
I did not have the correct hardware, so I had to go to B&Q to make up some bolts out of threaded bar, nuts, nyloks and capped nuts to make a reasonable job. These were needed for the 'U' bend fixings. You may just be able to make them out in this next picture.
And the finished result.
The result is alot less engine bay clutter and more power, and the power difference is very noticeable. I was quite surprised.
For the next project installment, the plan is to put on some British numberplates and SORN it straight away. I will then be hooking out all the suspension, the engine and the gearbox. Then gradually bring her back up to standard with new bushes, a tidy engine bay, a painted engine and undersealed underside to prevent the British weather from killing her. At the moment, she 100% rustfree, which for a MKII of 18 years, is unheard of.