Author Topic: HIC - If you want a HIC insurance quote, please read....  (Read 108516 times)

Offline martinb

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
Just a continuation of this thread really: http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=13233.0 now we have a specific insurance section allowing members to get quotes or advice straight from HIC!

The easiest and quickest way to get a quote is to call HIC on our direct line for Golfgti.co.uk members only: 0844 888 7252 or send us an email to golfgti@hertsinsurance.com (make sure you include your name and contact number) and we will give you a bell (this may take longer during busy periods).

If you have any general insurance queries feel free to post em up in the insurance section and we will be happy to try and help!

Cheers

Martin  :smiley:

« Last Edit: 12 July 2011, 15:50 by martinb »

Offline A7 UFO

• I live here
Re: If you want a quote......
« Reply #1 on: 03 January 2007, 11:58 »
After years of being insured with Adrian Flux I have just started my first policy with HIC.  Most importanly, the HIC quote was cheaper and had better terms and, overall, the quote experience was much less painful - nice to deal with someone (Martin) who isn't a generic 'computer says no' voice on the end of the phone.

Offline martinb

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
« Reply #2 on: 03 January 2007, 12:03 »
Cheers buddy, glad i could help!  :cool:

Offline nickvw

• Here all the time
« Reply #3 on: 05 January 2007, 23:24 »
After years of being insured with Adrian Flux I have just started my first policy with HIC.  Most importanly, the HIC quote was cheaper and had better terms and, overall, the quote experience was much less painful - nice to deal with someone (Martin) who isn't a generic 'computer says no' voice on the end of the phone.

Ditto!! i've just done exactly the same too, cheaper better terms and a pleasure to deal with.

Will have to try them for the missus's mk4 tdi in november!

Cheers Martin :wink:

Offline martinb

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
« Reply #4 on: 08 January 2007, 11:16 »
No worries, its always nice to get some positive feedback!!  :cool:

Yeah let me know when you want a quote for the mk4 and i will see what i can do!!  :smiley:

Offline DazVR6

• I live here
  • mk3 VR6...FEEL THE GRUNT.
« Reply #5 on: 09 January 2007, 00:56 »
Martin is it true that adrian flux are your sister company as thats what they told us when we tried them for a quote? also we will be contacting you in the next day or two to arrange our insurance as yours is the best quote by far... :smiley:

Offline martinb

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
« Reply #6 on: 09 January 2007, 09:49 »
Martin is it true that adrian flux are your sister company as thats what they told us when we tried them for a quote? also we will be contacting you in the next day or two to arrange our insurance as yours is the best quote by far... :smiley:

Hello mate, Yeah Adrian Flux are our sister company. HIC and Adrian flux are run as 2 seperate companies but basically the same bloke owns both!  :smiley:

As such it can be difficult for me to get deals for people who are due for renewal with Adrian Flux as we try to avoid competing with each others renewals.  :sad:

Glad mine was the best tho, let me know when you wanna sort it!!  :cool:

Offline dj g

• GTI forum regular
  • vw gals
Re: If you want a HIC insurance Quote, please read....
« Reply #7 on: 17 February 2007, 21:00 »
how much would a fully comp be for prov driver on a p reg 2.0 8v with factory alarm/ imo

Offline jv

• Administrator
  • Serious forum addict
« Reply #8 on: 18 February 2007, 16:23 »
There is so much more info required than that to come up with a price! Give HIC a call :afro:
Buy site stuff!
GolfGTI.co.uk - merchandise

Support the forum charity!
Forum Charity

Offline monzablue16v

• I live here
« Reply #9 on: 18 February 2007, 21:52 »
Martin what is the difference roughly in price between a 1.8 16v and 2l bottom end? will I have to remortgage?

Probably got lost in the "Great Crash of 08