Author Topic: Looking for a Clubsport S  (Read 727 times)

Offline colin72blue

• Just got here
Looking for a Clubsport S
« on: 11 March 2021, 21:01 »
Hi all

As above I am looking to get a CSS to replace a motorbike as a long term weekend toy that can also be used for weekend driving or cycling trips.0

There was only 1 for sale last week but seems to be a sudden flurry this week and currently 3 now for sale! All are trade sales and seem to be strong money but as i have only just started looking I don’t know what they actually sell for privately?

Would like a black low mileage one preferably but not too precious. If anyone is considering selling, or knows of any, please let me know.

Thanks

Offline Craig

• Not said much yet
Re: Looking for a Clubsport S
« Reply #1 on: 12 March 2021, 15:22 »
Hi mate.

With regards to prices I was offered well in excess of £35k for my 2 owner AC car with 2k miles from a dealer cash sale no trade in as he wanted it as stock. It is a well known prestige car dealer. The prices are going up which is great if you are in the market but not good if you're looking to buy. Personally if you want one id buy now before the £40k mark is breeched.

Offline madstaff

• Not said much yet
« Reply #2 on: 18 March 2021, 12:15 »

Offline colin72blue

• Just got here
« Reply #3 on: 18 March 2021, 15:02 »
Seemed to be nothing around a few weeks ago. Now there are 4 for sale!
In discussions with one of them but didnt really want to go that high.  :sad:

Offline Craig

• Not said much yet
« Reply #4 on: 19 March 2021, 15:27 »
Hi mate.

I’ve tried PMing you. You can’t get them because you are new. I have my car that I might sell. Give me a text 07834154523.

Offline colin72blue

• Just got here
« Reply #5 on: 20 March 2021, 11:42 »
Hi Craig

Having a bit of a rethink at the moment. My original budget was £30k but it started to creep and next thing i know i am looking at cars just under £40, which at the moment is just too much for me.

Have a few other makes i am now looking at and should really sell the bike first.

Will see what comes up over the next few weeks

Offline Craig

• Not said much yet
« Reply #6 on: 21 March 2021, 09:13 »
Hi dude. Not sure if it was your self I have been texting. But you will struggle to find a CSS for £30k. That ship has been and gone unfortunately. in 2017 flippers flooded the market with them and it got to the point that they were selling at £31-£32k. A very well known dealer chased me and offered me as above. I am really in two minds to sell as just not sure what to replace it with. Megan trophy R looks like a punt. Ive owned a R26.R and a 275CupS with online / ahraprovic and both are sensational if lacking on the old build quality. Rose tinted glasses and that. Good luck with your search dude.

Offline colin72blue

• Just got here
« Reply #7 on: 21 March 2021, 11:51 »
No i didn't get any texts from you?

Meganes are one of the other cars that i am looking at as the older ones are in my budget and it seems they cant sell all the new ones so are already heavily discounted (which has brought the price of second hand ones down)

Will keep my eyes, and options, open

Offline Janahan9

• Just got here
« Reply #8 on: 27 March 2021, 12:15 »
Hi Craig what colour is your car?

Offline Craig

• Not said much yet
« Reply #9 on: 27 March 2021, 15:00 »
Hi Craig what colour is your car?

Tornado red.