Author Topic: GTI Leather seats revised advert.  (Read 343 times)

Offline RichardP

• Not said much yet
GTI Leather seats revised advert.
« on: 04 March 2021, 17:10 »
Hi all.
Having had some private feedback on the pricing of my GTi Leather seats I feel I have over valued them at £950.Iam sure many have been in the same situation when trying to price something were a standard does not exist!
Iam therefore offering them now at a much lower price of £700.
Original advert is copied below.

Hi all.Just putting some feelers out before putting on ebay!
I have for sale front and passenger leather sports seats for MK 7 GTI.
They have come out of my 2016 Clubsport at 9500 miles.( finally found some CS wingbacks :smiley:)
They have airbags ( never deployed!) 3 stage heating,lumbar support and under seat storage.
They are black leather with red GTI stitching.
They are immaculate.They have not gone shiny at all and still have that lovely matt black look.Bolsters are good no wear and no splits.
Iam looking for £950.Location West Yorkshire.I can discuss pick up or meet up but do not want to post as too difficult to package properly.
Each seat comes with its own custom black Rhino liner seat cover in excellent condition.
I also have an equally excellent condition full rear bench in matching black leather with red stitching.At the moment Iam keeping this for a further project but if anyone wants to do their full interior Iam open to discuss selling this as well?
Anybody seriously interested pls get intouch I can provide detailed photos