Author Topic: Set of Satin Black BBS CI-R ET45 8.5J 19 + Michelin PS4S 225/35R19  (Read 837 times)

Offline willni

• Not said much yet
For Sale is my set of BBS Ci-R finished in Satin Black, wrapped in Michelin PS4S with all 6mm thread. These alloys also come with Stainless Steel Rim protectors by BBS which protect them as well as add a highlight to the alloy, you can get these in different colours. They will come with extended black wheel bolts (M14x1.5 | 30mm | 60Deg | 17Hex)

I purchased these in August of 2019 from Rimstyle and can provide a copy of the original invoice, if required.

No kerb marks, odd little chip from stones as to be expected. Selling as I sold my white silver GTD for a red GTI and the Black doesn't suit the red imo.

Looking £1,600 for the set, I can post at buyer's expense (Item based in Northern Ireland)

If you need anymore photos or up close ones of the alloy stamps let me know.

« Last Edit: 26 February 2021, 15:40 by willni »

Offline willni

• Not said much yet
Just adding more photos:

« Last Edit: 26 February 2021, 15:38 by willni »

Offline SRGTD

• I live here
I really like these and would love a set in 18” for my car (Polo GTI+) but unfortunately BBS don’t make them with the Polo’s bolt pattern (5x100).

I personally think that they would look great on a red GTI; IMO satin back wheels look best on red and white cars; just my opinion though.........

Good luck with the sale :smiley:.
2020 Polo GTI Plus; Pure White, DSG (because they all are)
Gone but not forgotten;
2016 Polo GTI; Blue Silk
2011 mk6 Golf GTD; Carbon Grey
2007 mk5 Golf GT (2.0 170bhp TDI version); Deep Black Pearl
2002  mk4 Golf GTI (the 150 bhp diesel version); Deep Black Pearl

Offline too hot

• Not said much yet
Quite fancy these for my 6R.Just a bit over my budget I’m afraid.GLWS
6R

Offline willni

• Not said much yet
I really like these and would love a set in 18” for my car (Polo GTI+) but unfortunately BBS don’t make them with the Polo’s bolt pattern (5x100).

I personally think that they would look great on a red GTI; IMO satin back wheels look best on red and white cars; just my opinion though.........

Good luck with the sale :smiley:.

They do a cheaper version called SR in 5x100 in size 18in think also in the polo's fitment.  :wink:

I had them on my white silver GTD and I thought they looked fantastic, but I'm keeping the GTI fairly standard so the aggressive edge of the alloys looks a bit lost on the car.

Quite fancy these for my 6R.Just a bit over my budget I’m afraid.GLWS

They'd look very well on a 6R, I had them on my Ed30 while I got it's Pescaras refurbed and it looked great. I could take the tyres off if you weren't too far away.

Offline willni

• Not said much yet
Update - here's a few better photos of them on a standard suspension set up.

Offline rajb

• Here all the time
Nice alloys. I had some 18" SR's on mine for a while which are kind of similar in design. Did look really good. GLWTS.

Offline Ryan90GTI

• I live here
I do love a red GTi. Mines black and looks amazing until I drive it down the road and it's instantly dirty

Offline too hot

• Not said much yet
Would you sell without the tyres ? :whistle:
6R

Offline willni

• Not said much yet
Would you sell without the tyres ? :whistle:

More than happy to sell without tyres. I haven't really thought about a price of them without but would be around the £1,200 mark, but I can work with you on this given what postage could be.