Author Topic: DTUK PedalBox £50  (Read 528 times)

Offline Exonian

• Serious forum addict
DTUK PedalBox £50
« on: 03 January 2021, 14:35 »

DTUK PedalBox for sale.

This very Pedalbox probably has had more posts singing its praises than anything else in the entire mk7 section!
If you don’t know what it is then search on here, it won’t make your car any faster but it’ll make it far more responsive and enjoyable at low to medium accelerator pedal travel. Unless you’re mcmaddy who thinks DTUK HQ should be used as target practice by the North Koreans, but that’s a whole different story...

Bought by myself new on New Years Eve 2013 and definitely one of the best things I’ve ever purchased for a car.
Being as it’s one of the early ones it suffered the inevitable grey plastic tag breaking which doesn’t hinder its fitting or performance in any way, it just means you need to slide a thin flat blade screwdriver into the release clip to remove it which takes all of a couple seconds.
Fitting and removal are covered in detail in the mk7  “how to” guide section elsewhere within the forum.

Originally ordered for a 2013 GTI PP but also worked perfectly on my Golf R, a GTD, an Ed40 Clubsport (all manuals) plus a TCR. 

£50 posted within the UK.
2020 GTI Clubsport
Prior to that a couple dozen other warmed over VWs

Offline mcmaddy

• Forum addict
Re: DTUK PedalBox £50
« Reply #1 on: 03 January 2021, 16:21 »
You just had to didn't you. My new years resolution broken already  :grin: :grin:
TCR, Pure Grey, DCC, Dynaudio and Climate Screen.