Author Topic: Looking for a GTI Perf 245  (Read 1281 times)

Offline Spittfire

• Not said much yet
Looking for a GTI Perf 245
« on: 29 December 2020, 23:32 »
Hi guys,
Im trying to avoid buying overpriced stealer stock and thought id try my luck here.
Sold my Isacc Blue GTI last year and regretted it ever since :sad:
Must be-
5 door
DSG
Indium/Isacc/Tungsten
Up to 30k
VGC

Nice to have- Bescias, Pan-Roof

Thanks in advance
2014 GTD DSG Carbon Grey (Stolen)
2018 GTI PP DSG Isaac Blue, Brescias (Sold)
2020 GTI TCR Pure Grey (Current)

Ex: Clio Williams2, GTI MkIII, GTI MkIV, Audi TT, GTD MkV, A3 S-Line, GTD Mk6, GTD Mk7, Evoque, GTI PP, BMW 320 Touring

Offline boardlord

• GTI forum regular
Re: Looking for a GTI Perf 245
« Reply #1 on: 30 December 2020, 17:23 »
Have a 3dr going up for sale soon as per sig with 13k and a service pack in place?
2019 MK7.5 GTi PP, 3dr, DSG, Indium Grey, Heated screen, Pan roof, 90% tints.

Offline Toeman

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #2 on: 30 December 2020, 19:24 »
Come end of jan may look at selling  mine has spec very close to what you are looking

Offline Spittfire

• Not said much yet
« Reply #3 on: 31 December 2020, 00:23 »
Thanks Boardlord. With two kids a 3 door would soon become a pain in the ar$e.

Whats the spec of yours Toeman?

Ex: Clio Williams2, GTI MkIII, GTI MkIV, Audi TT, GTD MkV, A3 S-Line, GTD Mk6, GTD Mk7, Evoque, GTI PP, BMW 320 Touring

Offline kmpowell

• I live here
« Reply #4 on: 31 December 2020, 08:17 »
All being well I’ll be taking delivery of my new car on the 1st of March, so mine will be for sale closer to that time.

If you’re still in the market then, let me know. 
2019 GTI Performance, 5DR, DSG - Isaac Blue, Leather, Pan Roof, 19" Brescias, DCC, Dynaudio, Rear Camera, Keyless, Electric Memory Driver Seat.

Offline Spittfire

• Not said much yet
« Reply #5 on: 31 December 2020, 09:44 »
All being well I%u2019ll be taking delivery of my new car on the 1st of March, so mine will be for sale closer to that time.

If you%u2019re still in the market then, let me know.

What would you be looking for it? DM me if better.
« Last Edit: 31 December 2020, 23:28 by Spittfire »

Offline Spittfire

• Not said much yet
« Reply #6 on: 31 December 2020, 23:34 »
Hi kmpowell,
Ive seen you car from your profile. Looks a stunner mate :cool: Give me a direct message if you are serious about selling her. Am prepared to wait until March. Im just fed up of trawling through over priced ex lease dealer crap  :undecided:

Offline kmpowell

• I live here
« Reply #7 on: 01 January 2021, 12:07 »
Hopefully in the next few weeks I'll have a clearer idea as to when my new car will arrive, but the plan is to take it on a 21 plate March 1st, so that would be when I'd be looking to do the trasnaction on the Golf.

I'll be wanting sensible money for the Golf, when the time comes. I'll price it somewhere in-between CAP (which is no options and avg mpa) and forecourt pricing (silly dealer mark-up).

Give me a shout closer to the time. :)
2019 GTI Performance, 5DR, DSG - Isaac Blue, Leather, Pan Roof, 19" Brescias, DCC, Dynaudio, Rear Camera, Keyless, Electric Memory Driver Seat.

Offline Spittfire

• Not said much yet
« Reply #8 on: 01 January 2021, 18:11 »
Sounds a fair way of pricing.
Have a look at what you want for it and let me know. Happy to leave a deposit until you are ready to swap cars. My car goes this week so will borrow a run around. If you can get me a price over soon as so I have an idea of whether I can proceed or look elsewhere.
DM or email speedmaster500@gmail.com
Cheers

Offline kmpowell

• I live here
« Reply #9 on: 03 January 2021, 11:59 »
Sounds a fair way of pricing.
Have a look at what you want for it and let me know. Happy to leave a deposit until you are ready to swap cars. My car goes this week so will borrow a run around. If you can get me a price over soon as so I have an idea of whether I can proceed or look elsewhere.
DM or email speedmaster500@gmail.com
Cheers
Bit of bad news I'm afraid. Had an update from my dealer yesterday to say my new car has been delayed by over a month, so is now not expected until the start of April. If it's earlier then he thinks best case scenario would be end of March. Screenshot from his system...

To give you an indication of price, if I was putting it on the market today it would be somewhere around the £22k mark.
« Last Edit: 03 January 2021, 12:08 by kmpowell »