Author Topic: WANTED Clubsport S Red/White A/C  (Read 1379 times)

Offline hhh182

• Not said much yet
WANTED Clubsport S Red/White A/C
« on: 29 October 2020, 12:01 »
Hi Guys,

Following on from my other thread, I'm looking for a CSS in either Red/ White with A/C.

I'm looking for a Low mileage (<10k miles) and unmodified example.

many thanks

Offline Toeman

• GTI forum regular
Re: WANTED Clubsport S Red/White A/C
« Reply #1 on: 30 October 2020, 20:24 »
Saw a club sport in Matt Johnston prestige motors don’t know spec though

Offline hhh182

• Not said much yet
« Reply #2 on: 30 October 2020, 20:40 »
Saw a club sport in Matt Johnston prestige motors don’t know spec though

hi mate, thanks for the heads up but I'm looking for a clubsport S model.
cheers

Offline Frada01

• Just got here
« Reply #3 on: 26 November 2020, 11:16 »
Hi Guys,

Following on from my other thread, I'm looking for a CSS in either Red/ White with A/C.

many thanks

Thinking of moving mine on soon. White with AC and apple car play. 7000 miles and 12 months VW warranty that's transferable.  I'm the second owner and have done the last 3000 miles in it. Full VW service history including recent full service and brake fluids. Also had the MOT done this week so good for 12 months.  PM if interested.

Offline too hot

• Not said much yet
« Reply #4 on: 27 November 2020, 00:02 »
Hi Guys,

many thanks

Thinking of moving mine on soon. White with AC and apple car play. 7000 miles and 12 months VW warranty that's transferable.  I'm the second owner and have done the last 3000 miles in it. Full VW service history including recent full service and brake fluids. Also had the MOT done this week so good for 12 months.  PM if interested.

You can’t receive p/ms !!Frada01
Edition 40

Offline Frada01

• Just got here
« Reply #5 on: 28 November 2020, 12:36 »
Hi Guys,

many thanks

Oh dear. Sorry. Guess I haven't contributed enough on the forum? Was lurking for a while before I purchased my Clubsport S but didn't have anything to add that hasn't already been written. It will be on Autotrader in the next week or so unless there is some way of getting my contact details to hhh182. Good luck if you are interested.

Offline too hot

• Not said much yet
« Reply #6 on: 28 November 2020, 20:47 »
Hi Guys,

many thanks

Oh dear. Sorry. Guess I haven't contributed enough on the forum? Was lurking for a while before I purchased my Clubsport S but didn't have anything to add that hasn't already been written. It will be on Autotrader in the next week or so unless there is some way of getting my contact details to hhh182. Good luck if you are interested.

Frada01,
Why don’t you put a  for sale ad on this forum?
I’m looking for a clubsport too what spec is yours ?
Is it dsg does it have bucket seats or leather ?
What’s the price ?
Edition 40

Offline jv

• Administrator
  • Serious forum addict
« Reply #7 on: 28 November 2020, 23:41 »
Spec? White and air con already said. DSG and leather? Come on now!
Buy site stuff!
GolfGTI.co.uk - merchandise

Support the forum charity!
Forum Charity

Offline hhh182

• Not said much yet
« Reply #8 on: 29 November 2020, 07:28 »

[/quote]

Send me an email: snoop_turtle@hotmail.com (old & still gold  :cool:)

Offline Frada01

• Just got here
« Reply #9 on: 29 November 2020, 15:11 »
Good Idea. Will get some pics and txt together in the week and post an Ad.

It's the Clubsport S so no DSG and only came with the buckets. 2 seats only.

Everything is factory although the first owner had a half roll cage fitted. It's the official roll cage VW used when they got the record time at ring. It cost £2k. I have the receipts. It's a bolt in cage so could be removed but i will include it in the sale.

The car is also fitted with front PPF so unmarked paintwork. Silver wheels all unmarked.

Its running PS4S tyres all with good tread as only done 3K miles. I also have the cup2 tyres that I took of when I purchased the car. The intention was to put them back on for a couple of track days but that never happened.

The car needs for nothing. All services have been done this year including the 3 year service in September. I've renewed the VW warranty for 12 months which is transferable so piece of mind for the next owner.

I'm looking for offers over £30K. Been offered 30K for a trade in against my next purchase. 

my email dfranklin72@gmail.com if you want any more info