Author Topic: Golf GTI Clubsport and R Open for Ordering Date and Price Confirmed!  (Read 11119 times)

Offline Guzzle

• I live here
That seat trim is somewhat garish!

I actually like the seat trim.
The TCR trim which is near identical but in red looks really garish in photos and vids but actually isn’t in the flesh.
I guess the feedback from the mk7 R interior being as exciting as an undertakers raincoat must’ve inspired VW to do that very German thing of going from massively dull to somewhat OTT in reply.
Germany is the nation that decided bright red straight leg jeans and man-bags were fashionable in the ‘80’s after all.

So what you’re saying is these aren’t fashionable anymore? Thanks for the heads up. Glad I kept those receipts.

I don't think they'll take them back if you've had good wear out of them  :wink:
7.5 GTD

Offline king monkey

• I live here

The TCR trim which is near identical but in red looks really garish in photos and vids but actually isn’t in the flesh.
I guess the feedback from the mk7 R interior being as exciting as an undertakers raincoat must’ve inspired VW to do that very German thing of going from massively dull to somewhat OTT in reply.
Germany is the nation that decided bright red straight leg jeans and man-bags were fashionable in the ‘80’s after all.

So what you’re saying is these aren’t fashionable anymore? Thanks for the heads up. Glad I kept those receipts.

I don't think they'll take them back if you've had good wear out of them  :wink:

Jeeez that made me spill my Kia Ora!  :grin:
2019 7.5 Golf R. Lapiz, prets, 90% tints, black mirror caps, TCR rear lip spoiler

Offline Guzzle

• I live here

Jeeez that made me spill my Kia Ora!  :grin:

Hopefully not on your jeans  :tongue:

I'm more of a Libby's Moonshine man myself.
« Last Edit: 24 January 2021, 12:58 by Guzzle »
7.5 GTD

Offline king monkey

• I live here
That’s made me laugh today!  :grin:
2019 7.5 Golf R. Lapiz, prets, 90% tints, black mirror caps, TCR rear lip spoiler

Offline fredgroves

• Forum addict
  • Professional Um Bongo drinker
My preferred tipple is Um Bongo, they drink it in the Congo apparently.

(I've never been to the Democratic Republic of the Congo, but if I ever did, I'd been keen to establish this as a proven fact)

Anyhow, just demonstrating my relevance in modern Britain.
Current: 2017 Mk7.5 GTD,manual, NavPro
Gone: 2014 Mk7 GTD, manual, NavPro, DCC

Ordered: Mk8 GTI DSG, Adelaides, DCC, HUD, HK, Winter Pack, Rear Camera

Offline king monkey

• I live here
My preferred tipple is Um Bongo, they drink it in the Congo apparently.

(I've never been to the Democratic Republic of the Congo, but if I ever did, I'd been keen to establish this as a proven fact)

Anyhow, just demonstrating my relevance in modern Britain.

:grin: You’ve got to love this place!

Offline Guzzle

• I live here
What must any new members reading this page be thinking?  :undecided:
7.5 GTD