Author Topic: 2011 Mk 6 GTI - DSG Full Leather 5 Door 32,500 miles FSH Beauty  (Read 1217 times)

Offline simon911abc

• Not said much yet
Hey fellas,
Some of you may remember my story - I took my CEO's Mk 6 and returned it to the glory it deserved with new wheels, some body work etc that made it stunning again.
I moved from the E Class estate, and was always concerned that with 3 small children, the car wouldn't be big enough as our only mode of transport.
Sad to say I was right, and we're headed back to the estate car.....

So I'm going to put a brief 'first refusal' advert on here for a week before putting it on Pistonheads and eBay. I'd love for it to go to an enthusiast - it's a fabulous car.
I have clay'd the roof - was going to do the rest of the car when there was a break in the weather, but doesn't look like I'll get to it now...

For the record, I have looked after this car since brand new - although there are 2 previous on the V5, since the car was owned by the Company and then the CEO personally for tax reasons. I have all the previous docs to support this.

32,500 miles with full Alan Day VW service history. Last serviced 22 October 2018.
5 Doors
DSG
Full Leather
Full Sat Nav / Media
Conti Sport on all four corners - brand new in October 2018.
Immaculate wheels

Great, great car. Will be very sorry to see it go.
Feel free to drop me a text on 07970 988 729 if you want more information.

£12,499