Author Topic: R Performance Pack Rear Spoiler  (Read 1655 times)

Offline Ryan90GTI

• Here all the time
Re: R Performance Pack Rear Spoiler
« Reply #30 on: 09 March 2019, 14:27 »
I'm still undecided on the Oetinger spoiler. Some days I like it, other days I don't.

Offline king monkey

• Here all the time
« Reply #31 on: 09 March 2019, 14:56 »
I love it from the back of the car but not so much from the side.
2019 7.5 Golf R. Lapiz, prets, 90% tints, black mirror caps

Offline Hertsman

• Not said much yet
« Reply #32 on: 12 March 2019, 10:51 »
Though its been mentioned has anyone specced the factory fitted Oetinger spoiler? (photos)

Have looked hard at the AMG A35 but the Aerodynamic rear wing/spoiler is too much for me, as think the Oetinger may fall somewhere in between and just give my next R a little more rear presence - so very tempted to option next month when order next changeover.

I had it retro fitted.

https://flic.kr/p/22Gmd7Z

How do you feel about it, especially as made the additional effort to have retro fitted?

Think looks good from rear, gives presence seeking without being OTT - Mine would be Indium so good colour blend for the spoiler with the black trims.

Think this will be a real last second decision as to whether to press that button
October 2016 Lapiz Blue Golf R 5 Door DSG Pretoria Dynamic Chassis Control Winter Pack Keyless Rear View Camera App-Connect plus Satellite Navigation

Offline MjrSharpe

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #33 on: 12 March 2019, 13:10 »
Though its been mentioned has anyone specced the factory fitted Oetinger spoiler? (photos)

Have looked hard at the AMG A35 but the Aerodynamic rear wing/spoiler is too much for me, as think the Oetinger may fall somewhere in between and just give my next R a little more rear presence - so very tempted to option next month when order next changeover.

I had it retro fitted.

https://flic.kr/p/22Gmd7Z

How do you feel about it, especially as made the additional effort to have retro fitted?

Think looks good from rear, gives presence seeking without being OTT - Mine would be Indium so good colour blend for the spoiler with the black trims.

Think this will be a real last second decision as to whether to press that button

I really like it. There aren't that many that I have seen with it (Northern Ireland), although I've seen a few with replica carbon fibre ones which are ok from a distance, but not so much up close. I think it adds a little to the rear, yet is reasonably priced.
2016 GTI - Tornado Red, DTUK Tuning box / Pedal box, dv+, racingline turbo elbow, racingline springs, novus 0.1 wheels, injen induction kit ,st rear anti roll bar, TT short shift, 034 motorsports dogbone insert, custom stainless steel exhaust, leyo bezels, oettinger rear spoiler, maxton splitter