Author Topic: Gti and R testdrive  (Read 13829 times)

Offline kmpowell

• I live here
Re: Gti and R testdrive
« Reply #140 on: 25 February 2019, 21:21 »
Thanks for the offer. Whereabouts is the dealers based?
London.
2019 GTI Performance, 5DR, DSG - Isaac Blue, Leather, Pan Roof, 19" Brescias, DCC, Dynaudio, Rear Camera, Keyless, Electric Memory Driver Seat.

Offline king monkey

• I live here
« Reply #141 on: 25 February 2019, 21:26 »
Thanks for the offer. Whereabouts is the dealers based?
London.

Ah. Bit of a drive for me as I’m up in Manchester but I’ll keep it in mind if my other attempts closer to home don’t work out. Much appreciated though.
2019 7.5 Golf R. Lapiz, prets, 90% tints, black mirror caps

Offline king monkey

• I live here
« Reply #142 on: 26 February 2019, 19:51 »
Found another dealer with delivery within the week with a better discount. Black prets rather than silver and climate windscreen as an extra with the lapis, tints and black mirror caps.

Offline Exonian

• Forum addict
« Reply #143 on: 27 February 2019, 06:03 »
Found another dealer with delivery within the week with a better discount. Black prets rather than silver and climate windscreen as an extra with the lapis, tints and black mirror caps.

Sounds like a pretty perfect spec to me.

I see a very shiny Lapiz R with black Prets and mirrors locally to me and it looks fantastic
GTI TCR

Offline Jim_mk7.5

• I live here
« Reply #144 on: 27 February 2019, 09:23 »

Will look great but I do think the Prets in black make the great design disappear.
NOW - 2018 Mk7.5 GTI Performance 5dr DSG, Tungsten Silver
GONE - 2017 Mk7.5 GTI 5dr DSG, Indium Grey

Offline king monkey

• I live here
« Reply #145 on: 27 February 2019, 21:41 »

Will look great but I do think the Prets in black make the great design disappear.

I agree. Been given an option of the silver prets too. Think that's what I'll go with.