Well ive fully stripped the axle.. cant decide what colour to go so havent finished it.
Never fear though the interior plans are underway.
So i ordered some fabric and glue for.my roof lining agaes ago. Then ordered some swadette to do the a,b and c pillers.
Need to order more though.
The grey is for something that i have not disclosed yet.
So i statred with getting parts off (no pictures. We all know what a mk2 looks like)
Started with the back piece.between he c pillers
Cleaned the muck off and cut some fabric.
First attempt was too thin. So basically had to cut another piece.
Started smoothing fabric on.
Then onto the c pillers which i was getting frustrated with and the misses took over. Or helped dependant on how you look at it.
Decided to cut whats left in half. Way to much fabric. Had to trim alot off
And with the little bit i cut to thin early on i decided to do the seatbelt covers.
More fabric and i can.do the a and b pillers.
Thats all for now. Its been very therapeutic... we will see how the roof lining goes tommorow. And try and sort the sunroof drains.